Like Tree105Likes

Foreign Germs Don't Respect Local People

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

I beg to disagree with WingLing it's the mainland tourists that don't respect local people or anybody else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    I beg to disagree with WingLing it's the mainland tourists that don't respect local people or anybody else for that matter.
    I beg to disagree with jimbo, its the local tour guides that don't respect the mainland tourists.
    Dreadnought and Beuze like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WingLing:
    I've heard so many times English speaking people saying " How come they can't speak English, English is an international language"
    I've never heard anyone saying this.

Maybe you are imagining it?
    dear giant likes this.

You said it former British colony.
    The colonial times are over so now get out of here
    well im not white and i was born here

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    ?? Li Ka Shing, Stanley Ho, Richard Li......time to wake up mate, "White People" may have good position inMNC, they definitely do NOT rule asia,
    ok, compared to asians in america/europe? the chinese are 2nd class citizens there. white people in hong kong have a higher status than that.

i mean, there's a reason why the west is baller status.
    dear giant likes this.

I'm white and have lots of money and so I don't care what the OP says!

(and I'm currently waiting for a visa extension, so I love the SAR and the glorious motherland as well, but being white and having lots of money definitely helps)

I just would like to ask this question : how many Caucasians speak Cantonese?
    Not many. Mandarin is alot more useful anyway. I won't learn Cantonese as Mandarin is what I work on.

One day HK will remove English anyway as an official language we will see how HK goes then.

Not sure. Mainland tourists don't seem to act any different here than they do where they are from, or do you have some examples of them being deliberately disrespectful? Littering, smoking, spitting, or urinating on the street don't count. They just don't know those kinds of things are not really 'on' outside of mainland China.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    Not sure. Mainland tourists don't seem to act any different here than they do where they are from, or do you have some examples of them being deliberately disrespectful? Littering, smoking, spitting, or urinating on the street don't count. They just don't know those kinds of things are not really 'on' outside of mainland China.
    Queue jumping, Never apologising just general lack of manners.
    dear giant likes this.

Queue jumping, Never apologising just general lack of manners.
    That's just us western imperialists applying our cultural norms to the Chinese. You should be ashamed of yourself Jimbo.
    dear giant likes this.

Whoa Whoa Whoa... We're here to bash white people.

If you wanna do the Mainlanders start a new thread please

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast