Like Tree6Likes

Paris Syndrome' strikes Japanese

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paris Syndrome' strikes Japanese

Old news please delete this thread Shri

Last edited by wtbhotia; 07-06-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Read this today on BBC news online....
    Perhaps you may wish to consider refreshing your browser as the story is from 2006. You may have missed out on the last five years' news. You're might be in for a shock when you find out what's been going on recently..

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    Perhaps you may wish to consider refreshing your browser as the story is from 2006. You may have missed out on the last five years' news. You're might be in for a shock when you find out what's been going on recently..
    damm didnt see that part, Holy SH!T, it was on my right side box, thought it was new news. ok time to delete

Do you know what you say when you encounter a rude Frenchmen? "Oh look honey, Germans!"

i wonder if there is a honker syndrome

I must say, when you are in Paris you do see Japanese people walking around. They are so curious and appear very innocent and lovely. So they should be treated well accordingly. I feel sorry if they are treated rudely.

Now, this can be compared to some Chinese nationals. These types are often very impolite, loud, spitting in the street, and squatting around, and so on which in France will attract a feeling of annoyance or disgust at them. Now let me be clear. This is about Chinese (from mainland, not Hong Kong), and not Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    i wonder if there is a honker syndrome
    I think I caught it

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Old news please delete this thread Shri
    What does the term "Shri" mean? I have seen it used a few times on here, but I cannot find even a slang meaning of it. If it is a derogatory term of a person who makes a stupid internet posting can you explain how exactly to use it? (And why use a capital letter?)

Quote Originally Posted by chateau:
    I must say, when you are in Paris you do see Japanese people walking around. They are so curious and appear very innocent and lovely. So they should be treated well accordingly. I feel sorry if they are treated rudely.

Now, this can be compared to some Chinese nationals. These types are often very impolite, loud, spitting in the street, and squatting around, and so on which in France will attract a feeling of annoyance or disgust at them. Now let me be clear. This is about Chinese (from mainland, not Hong Kong), and not Japanese.
    Thank you, chateau, for taking an aborted thread and posting not one, but two, hilarous comments.

Quote Originally Posted by chateau:
    If it is a derogatory term of a person who makes a stupid internet posting can you explain how exactly to use it?...
    chateau - You're such a Shri !

Can't believe what you've just typed! Derogatory... Kinda confusing 'shill' with 'Shri'?

(C'mon, give it a shot... guess what's 'Shri'?)
    Last edited by emmie; 07-06-2011 at 05:04 PM.
    shri likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast