Like Tree36Likes

Dumbest "best..." list ever?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

hmmmm crisps...love crisps! however I still think putting crisps between bread and calling it a sandwich is wrong wrong wrong !

crisp sandwich with tommy K - pure perfection

That's a rather random list. Does ketchup (LC's or otherwise) even count as food? It's more of a seasoning/relish/condiment, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SiuMaiTaiTai:
    hmmmm crisps...love crisps! however I still think putting crisps between bread and calling it a sandwich is wrong wrong wrong !
    You don't call it anything, you just eat it - works well with salt & vinegar crisps, ham, white bread & butter....
    luckycat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    You don't call it anything, you just eat it - works well with salt & vinegar crisps, ham, white bread & butter....
    + tommy k

i love tommy k so much i wish i could marry it

VJ, I'm not so sure. It is an indispensible part of my life though.

Cups of tea and tommy k (but never ever in combination) make the day go smoothly

Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunky:
    That's a rather random list. Does ketchup (LC's or otherwise) even count as food? It's more of a seasoning/relish/condiment, right?
    Yeah, that's what I thought too. It's almost like they brains-stormed in an office "but make sure you include one or two things from Europe" etc etc

I have only recently been able to eat "tommy k". Was an HP or Daddy's Sauce girl

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Was a... Daddy's Sauce girl
    Seriously, you say something like this, knowing full well how many perverts lurk on this forum??
    vinyljunky likes this.

YOu know I just went back to edit that....Oh crap, too late! *sigh", sits back and waits....

Um, you are aware Daddy's Sauce was (still is? no idea?) a brand of sauce similar to HP right???

Last edited by Satay Sue; 25-07-2011 at 02:14 PM.
    luckycat likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast