Like Tree36Likes

Dumbest "best..." list ever?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by Wangavegas gal:
    Nooooo??? where on earth is that from and is Kia Ora orange juice in this instance?
    UK advert and yes its Kia Ora Orange juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangavegas gal:
    Nooooo??? where on earth is that from and is Kia Ora orange juice in this instance?
    NOOOO? Did you guys not watch TV as kids? I remember this one too. It was very irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    I hate southerners! They never do anything other than pronouce words incorrectly!
    Some of you northerners may be having difficulty placing my accent. It is, in fact, 'educated'.

luckycat likes this.

I had the best of both worlds, brought up in the south so got the education and accent, then moved up north and got away from the other southerners

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    NOOOO? Did you guys not watch TV as kids? I remember this one too. It was very irritating.
    I DO remember the Kia Ora and the Um Bongo. Kia Ora was foul, used to taste of the plastic carton it was sold in. Bleugh!
    jimbo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I guess it never hit New Zealand's fair shores. Kia Ora was never orange juice there as far as I remember although I don't profess any expertise in the field of juice......Pavloa on the other hand

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8