Like Tree69Likes

Please help with my Emperor Penguin

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boris:
    Any bets on how long it will be for Admin to delete this thread as well.
    Its Sooooooooooooooo unfair to HK penguin owners.
    Given Football's interest in penguin sex I think it is the penguins not the owners who have most to fear.
    Football16 likes this.

I am going to be leaving HK very soon and heading north to Shanghai, and I have a two-year old Emperor penguin to give away. She's very sweet and can understand basic English and Cantonese, toilet trained. but alas can't fly so can't come with us. She doesn't chew through electrical cords, and basically just sits in the freezer (which she has outgrown).
    I really don't want have to leave her as I adopted her when she was freshly hatched, but I understand penguins are banned within the Shanghai third ring road.
    Please pm me if you require more details.

Why did the delete the last one about the dog?

Quote Originally Posted by randy1:
    Why did the delete the last one about the dog?
    LMAO. Take a wild guess.

By the way, if nobody can adopt my penguin and they relax the restrictions in the 'Hai, does anybody know of people who can help me with the necessary paperwork and quarantine restrictions?
    Thanks in advance.
    Also our freezer has just broken, so I'm off to City Super to buy some snow....

Quote Originally Posted by Allicat:
    I am going to be leaving HK very soon and heading north to Shanghai, and I have a two-year old Emperor penguin to give away. She's very sweet and can understand basic English and Cantonese, toilet trained. but alas can't fly so can't come with us. She doesn't chew through electrical cords, and basically just sits in the freezer (which she has outgrown).
    I really don't want have to leave her as I adopted her when she was freshly hatched, but I understand penguins are banned within the Shanghai third ring road.
    Please pm me if you require more details.
    I am interested but only if she is independent enough and can do this as I won't have time to go shopping for her myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    LMAO. Take a wild guess.
    looks like i missed the fun!

Can I do voluntary work at the penguin rescue centre on an employment visa? The cases there are so sad, most suffering from unwanted sexual advances from mad Frenchmen while employed as helpers on slave wages.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Can I do voluntary work at the penguin rescue centre on an employment visa? The cases there are so sad, most suffering from unwanted sexual advances from mad Frenchmen while employed as helpers on slave wages.
    OMG, is there a penguin rescue centre in Hong Kong? Please let me know where. I'm very confident that she has the necessary visa to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    I am interested but only if she is independent enough and can do this as I won't have time to go shopping for her myself.
    Sorry raccon, but unable to watch youtube (don't ask), but rest assured she is a very independent chick.