Like Tree14Likes

Hot older English Actresses

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Hot older English Actresses

Maybe its me and I have some weird tastes, but I watched a few movies which featured some older English actresses in them, and I found that they have a certain allure and sexuality that you no longer find in most modern women.

Granted the roles were not soft/feminine ones, but more different roles as either villains or something along the lines of someone tough.

Without digressing too much, what do you guys think of Helen Mirren and Charlotte Rampling? Granted they are old enough to be my mom, but I think they are hot, or I got some fcuked up taste.

(Dame) Diana Rigg - I bet she could still fit into that leather jumpsuit. Definite GILF.

Freetrader likes this.

When I was young, and so was she, I saw a play in which Diana Rigg did cartwheels across the stage naked. Can't remember anything from the play except that.

bookblogger, PDLM and Freetrader like this.

Jacqueline Bisset -- I had a chance to meet her at a party in Vancouver when her then b/f Michael Sarrazin was doing a movie with George Peppard at Simon Fraser. Michael used my office there and he was a super guy. At a party I met the g/f Jacqueline and she was one of the most down to earth nicest people. On the Monday Sarrazin told me all the stars had been told to go to the party and stay 30 minutes BUT none of them left as they felt relaxed among professors, film students and non film people like me who got an invite as I was a university Senator and the film crew were using our offices. I told him it was simple. Everyone there were like actors - self absorbed, egotistical so it was no big deal.

Glenda Jackson , Women in Love. Loved her in that movie and then had a chance to meet her at a cocktail party in Vancouver when she was a junior minister in the Blair gov't. They took photos of each of us with her and she was very nice and very smart on transportation issues. I don't know if she liked my opening line - At first I didn't recognize you with your clothes on. (Just kidding). It was funny how many males were stumbling around her thinking of sexy scenes (vague) from a long before movie.

Last edited by Football16; 21-08-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Freetrader likes this.

If your going for the old and wrinkly instead of M/GILFs then you have to put Honor Blackman at the top of any list. The original Avengers posh tottie and Bonds well named Pussy Galore.

I would bet that Joanna Lumley (another whom should be listed) was cast from the same pattern. If Posh tottie overrides all other conditions I would suppose these must be prime contenders.

thing is, the older male actors have something, too:

1) Patrick Stewart "Engage." "Make it so, #1."
    2) Sean Connery (OMG, he gets sexier with each passing year!)
    3) Harrison Ford
    4) Sydney Poitier

to name my top four (in no particular order)

MovingIn07 and Satay Sue like this.

3 and 4 are not English and therefore couldn't be considered in relation to English Actresses.

Sean, although most definitely the sexiest heterosexual man ever to have graced the silver screen, is British not English. His home land ( discounting Bermuda ) is Scotland, so I would have an asterisk against it.

sorry, i was more referring to the age of the actors rather than where they come from...

Consider me close minded

You guys are scaring me

Last edited by Creative83; 21-08-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Yes come on Cara, rules are rules and this is a serious topic! ;-)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast