Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Simplylife Bakery Cafe in Festival Walk

Whenever I am there, I wish I have the courage to line up but I didn't.....as the line is always so long. Maybe I will try again one of this days just for the new dragon year!

I went there before CNY to buy some bread, no queue at all but the two staff behind the counter just ignored me, sorting the bread and pastries into the display. A couple walked in and was also ignored at first but were eventually served after they made themselves known to the staff (not that they or myself could have been overlooked). I guess I should have been more aggressive but finally got their attention, too, by shouting "Excuse me" after the couple left.

The bread I bought was ok; considering that and the extremely poor service they won't see me back anytime soon.

Last edited by Raccon; 31-01-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    dear giant likes this.

I agree. This place is rad.

Used to go the one in ifc...haven't been back for a while..miss their barramundi and rice...

I was eating in there at the weekend and remembered this thread, so I made this.

Food Video 1: Simply Life, Festival Walk, Kowloon Tong | Our Man in Hong Kong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2