Like Tree3Likes

Simplylife Bakery Cafe in Festival Walk

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Simplylife Bakery Cafe in Festival Walk

Tonite, I chitchat with my friend in Simplylife Bakery Cafe.

I love the food and customer service very much.

I am talking about customer service first. Today is Sat, so I lined up for about 25 mins. And then I saw a manager distributed a small portion of cake to the ppl who line up. I feel so warmed.

Then I tried the food there, I love the English breakfast and carborana. Great!! The price is not expensive.

Also this cafe is a nice place to talk because the place is cosy.

Anyway, I recommend this cafe in Kowloon Tong.

Drunken Master likes this.

Even before the lunch rush starts there is a queue forming at the place, they must be doing something right.

What's the betting it closes down in 6 months because they can no longer afford the rent...

There is queue at the one located in Taikoo as well. But i notice that they dont clean the table fast enough. Thats why there always waiting. For exmple, they told me they got a table for me... But i still waited 10mins before it got clean n ready for us..

Sometimes restaurants like to maintain a queue to appear popular! I've noticed how slowly some places clear the table and I'm sure it's deliberate!

rps3200 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekkerhead:

What's the betting it closes down in 6 months because they can no longer afford the rent...
    Not going to happen because they're part of the maxims group.

They are opening in Olympic City 3 soon.

u mean the cafe in Kowloon Tong?

Quote Originally Posted by Pekkerhead:
    Even before the lunch rush starts there is a queue forming at the place, they must be doing something right.

I REALLY do wish that the management/owners would expand the seating area in IFC branch as there is never any place to sit.

I like the food as it if fresh and being vegetarian, the hubby an unshakeable carnivore, there is always pleanty of choice. It's just, the seating space and it you take away, then where do you sit, apart from up on the roof???

Yeah, it's opened in OC3. No sign of a queue yet. Roll on the weekend.

I was there last nite too and just becoz' I arrived at 6pm, I only waited for 5 mins before getting seated.

In fact, I found all stores of Simplylife offers good food but it sounds abit ridiculous when I call on Mon for a Fri night dinner for 2 but still fail.

anyway, have you tried the Chicken Burger there? Other than the Johnny's place in Quarry Bay, I think they hv the best chicken burger in town! Yum!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast