Like Tree27Likes

Do you guys believe in astrology?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

It has been shown that people running the London marathon are more likely to be born in three zodiac signs (Taurus was one and the ones either side of it). My theory would be that it could be these babies were born in spring and therefore early months spent in the summer, so perhaps making them more outdoors people. Could be that in a climate with distinct seasons the season you are born in may make some contribution to your personality so while there is no link to the stars there may be a little truth in it. Not, I hasten to add quickly, in terms of "you will meet the partner of your life on Tuesday".

I'm on the cusp of Aquarius and Capricorn so it's a close one. Pretty sure I'm on the Capricorn side though, 20th Jan.

Now that I know me, Ss and Lc are the same star sign I'm beginning to believe in it because my mother in law has the same bday as me and is also a very silly lady. (come on Ss and Lc, admit you're silly ladies)

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    @Guns. - As with religion, I don't believe but don't mock it. To each their own.
    Ok we're definitely not both the same type of Capricorn. I mock everything, including my own beliefs and myself!

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    It has been shown that people running the London marathon are more likely to be born in three zodiac signs (Taurus was one and the ones either side of it). My theory would be that it could be these babies were born in spring and therefore early months spent in the summer, so perhaps making them more outdoors people. Could be that in a climate with distinct seasons the season you are born in may make some contribution to your personality so while there is no link to the stars there may be a little truth in it. Not, I hasten to add quickly, in terms of "you will meet the partner of your life on Tuesday".

Uk recently did a reserach about this :
    Give birth in March for a pilot, August for a bricklayer or December for a dentist... | Mail Online
    MovingIn07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oyl:
    Part of chinese are quite superstitious, but do you guys will take astrology forcast as an advice... Do you guys believe in astrology..? (Like Horoscope)
    No. For me it's just a ridiculous superstition like numerology, feng shui or Christianity. You are, of course, free to believe whatever you want to believe.
    dear giant and kogia like this.

I believe in love ^x^ oh yes, lovey dovey..

@ oyl: Fab, Mini-s born in march! Wants to be a policeman much prefer pilot!

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    @ oyl: Fab, Mini-s born in march! Wants to be a policeman much prefer pilot!
    well...i want to be a social worker much prefer bricklayer...
    i cant be any president in HK..or in mainland china....
    Last edited by oyl; 30-09-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    I'm on the cusp of Aquarius and Capricorn so it's a close one. Pretty sure I'm on the Capricorn side though, 20th Jan
    Now that I know me, Ss and Lc are the same star sign I'm beginning to believe in it because my mother in law has the same bday as me and is also a very silly lady. (come on Ss and Lc, admit you're silly ladies)
    Actually I do mock sometimes , didn't want tO offend Guns!

As I said SS, my reasons for following the astrology is purely for uplifting my spirits, which sometimes alcohol doesn't manage to do .
    And you can never offend me (place a heart smiley here...)