Like Tree3Likes

Christmas has arrived

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Christmas has arrived

Can I claim the prize for the first geoexpat to have their Christmas decorations up? 7am October 18th.

Bah Humbug

hullexile likes this.

You live in the Philippines. It doesn't count. I could not BELIEVE that Xmas decorations were already on sale in Manila last week!

Some opping malls in Aus have Christma trees up already!

Do the Xmas decorations clash with the Halloween and thanksgiving decorations? Abd don't say you don't celebrate those holidays. Everyone loves pumpkin pie and apple pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    Some opping malls in Aus have Christma trees up already!
    Are the "opping malls" for the kangaroos?
    MovingIn07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    You live in the Philippines. It doesn't count. I could not BELIEVE that Xmas decorations were already on sale in Manila last week!
    Christmas officially starts on September 1st. They start playing carols from then.

And I thought Christmas came too early in freaking early November in Costa Rica where one government office I had to go to was being decorated by the festive happy staff playing English carols and Feliz Navidad of course.

I find it too early in Canada due to stores and at least in the USA it is not until after Thanksgiving in late November. I like Christmas carols but there should be a law - two weeks before Christmas only.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Are the "opping malls" for the kangaroos?
    ehehe good one
    I'm still learning to type on my ipad
    hullexile likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    And I thought Christmas came too early in freaking early November in Costa Rica where one government office I had to go to was being decorated by the festive happy staff playing English carols and Feliz Navidad of course.

I find it too early in Canada due to stores and at least in the USA it is not until after Thanksgiving in late November. I like Christmas carols but there should be a law - two weeks before Christmas only.
    What I love are the carols like "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas", yeah likely here.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast