Like Tree25Likes

HK People - what have you noticed

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HK People - what have you noticed

Hong Kong People (i.e. non-foreigners) - what have you noticed about foreigners living in your city?
    What do you like?
    What do you dis-like?
    Any questions for us?

dear giant likes this.

You means locals?

Foreigners asking vague Questions for a start

Last edited by jimbo; 17-11-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Can us non-Hong Kong People (i.e. foreigners) reply on behalf of our local wifes/husbands ?

Mat, dear giant and Watercooler like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pepe77:
    Can us non-Hong Kong People (i.e. foreigners) reply on behalf of our local wifes/husbands ?
    Wold you normally respond on behalf of your wife/husband or would you let them have their own say?
    dear giant likes this.

Haha, she is MORE than capable of answering on her own - I would not have a chance to beat her to it if she had the chance
    But....she is not a user on Geoexpat.....and on this point I think I have a pretty good feeling about her opinions.

Btw, the tone in your comment is a little twisted. I see it as a great thing is a person is able to repond on behalf of his/her husband/wife. Not letting him/her have his/her own say is quite a different thing

Mat likes this.

Haha, she is MORE than capable of answering on her own - I would not have a chance to beat her to it if she had the chance
    But....she is not a user on Geoexpat.....and on this point I think I have a pretty good feeling about her opinions.

Btw, the tone in your comment is a little twisted. I see it as a great thing is a person is able to repond on behalf of his/her husband/wife. Not letting him/her have his/her own say is quite a different thing
    Why is my tone twisted? Sorry if its quite direct, it just seems pretty pointless if a bunch of expats respond to this thread giving their opinion of what they think their significant other thinks.
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gmi:
    Why is my tone twisted? Sorry if its quite direct, it just seems pretty pointless if a bunch of expats respond to this thread giving their opinion of what they think their significant other thinks.
    Ok, ok - my first comment was mostly meant as joke/funny comment.
    After that I just had to react to your insinuation that because you can respond on behalf of your partner, then you are not letting them have a say.

Anyway, dont worry - I will leave this thread as to what is was intended
    Mat and gmi like this.

hong kong is bigger than soho, central, and airport.

jimbo : You means locals
    - yes, locals, and vague questions are also known as open questions, which is a Good Thingâ„¢

pepe77: Can us non-Hong Kong People (i.e. foreigners) reply on behalf of our local wifes/husbands
    - I think that is a question for your spouse!

dumbdonkey: hong kong is bigger than soho, central, and airport
    - good start! anything else?

dear giant likes this.

Ok, ok - my first comment was mostly meant as joke/funny comment.
    After that I just had to react to your insinuation that because you can respond on behalf of your partner, then you are not letting them have a say.

Anyway, dont worry - I will leave this thread as to what is was intended
    Ok apologies from me...that's not what I was insunating.
    pepe77 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast