Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Are you normal?

Bold statement:

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    most of us here on geoexpat are normal
    Cast your votes!

depends on what you mean by normal :P

Exactly

I think I am normal but I'm not quite sure, how do I go about finding this out?

Satay Sue likes this.

As Quentin Crisp once said, "Health consists of having the same diseases as one's neighbours." I think one could substitute "Being normal" for "Health" in there...

Well to justify my answer. I'm a 25 yr old graduate from the north of England.

If I was 'normal' I'd be sitting down, hungover, moaning that there are no graduate jobs, and planning how to spend my dole money this weekend, preferably with the result of pulling a girl who doesn't have an STD. Just at the thought of this, I'd pull out my copy of the daily sport and marvel at Jordan's melons. Noticing a discarded pizza box from the night before, I'd start munching on my kebab meat pizza. "Yum Yum" I'd say... "i could never live abroad, where would I get me donner meat pizza n cheesy fries? They wouldn't be the saaaame. Me... I've got everything aah need, reet ere in yaaaaarkshire."

In my case, at least 2 of the above are not true. So I'm not normal!

Last edited by justjoe86; 15-12-2011 at 11:14 AM.
    dear giant and k3nji like this.

hmm I don't know if I agree that is normal for the average 25 year old lad, I think that is normal for a *group* of 25 year old lads but not all !

Anyway, I consider myself very normal, even if I might not be compared to others in the things I've done, how I think or how I act....I still personally think of myself as normal, it's everyone else that is abnormal

justjoe86 likes this.

only kids are normal. they eat if hungry, they sleep if tired, they tell you straight on if they dont like you and they take all risks to have fun. I was a kid (obviously so I WAS normal.
    now I eat meat friends, make stuff according to silly schedules, I stay awake until late even after a long hard day, I'm full of fear to take financial and health risks and I'm trying to be nice to some people I can't stand....

justjoe86 likes this.

mEAt friends? eeek - what a nice way of mincing your friends for dinner :P

Quote Originally Posted by papaya:
    now I eat meat friends.
    Definitely not normal. I agree with your post though... but if only a child is normal, what is a childish adult? Abnormal because (s)he strives for normality?!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast