Like Tree77Likes

Geoexpat tentun club

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Well I don't really care about how many number of likes I receive, it's all about helping people and loving them, irrelevant of how hairy they are(n't).

Satay Sue likes this.

if i add up all the likes in my different accounts i reach 1000+... sadly I never keep one long enough to gain any grounds.

bookblogger likes this.

I am posting on this awesome thread to get some free likes from DG, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    Geoexpat Likes Recieved to Given Ratio Charactor Dissemination:

In this study, I chose three very different Geoexpat regulars and calculated the ratio between the "likes" they gave to the "likes" they received. I set out below a summary of my findings with my scientific character analysis:

1. Dear Giant:

4925 likes given, 506 received. Geo score of 9.73

People often colloquially refer to Dear Giant Syndrome, which, in the real world, would manifest itself as constant acts of niceness. For example, holding the lift or opening doors for people or handing out HK$100 just because it's Thursday. Dear Giant is a true gentleman of these Geo boards.

No one gets close to being in DG's group. However, the more philanthropic members include Luckycat, Satay Sue and Dreadnought.

2. Mat:

285 likes given, 1290 received. Geo score of 0.22

Mat and his ilk comprise the majority of Geoexpat users. These users consider themselves witty, important, hilarious, relevant and informative. Everyone else does not.

This type of personality often thrives on others misfortune. These people need to feel the love but also like not to give the love back. This may (or may not) be able to be traced back to when dad used to favour their siblings more and situations when they would get picked last in sports teams.

These characters also tend to spend a lot of time in front of mirrors stroking their heads and reassuring themselves "yes, you are beautiful!". Dudes: you are not beautiful. You are all narcissists.

Also in this group are TheBrit, Dipper, Claire ex-ax, JustJoe86, GunsnRoses, Pin, Stoob, bdw and Ol Chubby Legs.

3. Moving

2075 likes given, 1974 received. Geo score of 1.05

This type of user is a very well rounded individual. They understand the importance of giving and taking. They make excellent sexual partners (not that I know in any of the cases). I will leave it at that

Members of Moving's group include Bryant.English and Virago.
    Please don't post posts like this while I am in a serious meeting with 20+ Filipinos. Not giggling is killing me.
    Satay Sue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    in a serious meeting with 20+ Filipinos.
    What's that like ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    What's that like ?
    Depressing, to be honest. I prefer it when they are normal!

I'm ashamed of myself. I'm in the club of timewasters!

Ps... on a mobile you can't 'like'. As well as mtr time spent mobiling, my internet at work is so slow that sometimes I sit at my desk on the mobile app. Now you all know why there's leakage in my likage.

Last edited by justjoe86; 01-02-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Personally, I think its the ratio of total posts to likes received thats most important. I may not have the same total number of likes as some of you, but a lot less total posts. Quality rather than quantity
    An interesting point., and so on that basis the rankings of the posters on this thread looks like:-

The winner is justjoe with 2,835 posts and 1,314 likes = 46%
    Then LC-41%
    BE-33%
    4th equal-vir/g+r/sataysue/cwb/bdw-28%
    Mat-24%
    MO7-17%
    jimbo-15%
    randy (hard to believe) 14%
    PDLM-10%
    bdw and Satay Sue like this.

JJ, BE and I as top three? Something is very very wrong with that. I spend mot of my days talking of chubby legs and sechs (never combined tho)

Speak of ratios and all that, has anyone seen Raccon's ratio of like received vs.like given?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast