Like Tree13Likes

WoW - World of Wtbhotia

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I suspect Mat says these things because he realises he's not interesting enough...

The world according to Mat: "Meh. It could be this. It could be that. You always pick on th Chinese. You are too young. You are too old. You stupid English. I like garlic". See? Doesn't need a whole thread to it.

Wtbhotia on the other hand. Wow.

bookblogger likes this.

Is LC just after "likes"?

Man, that is cheap, even for LC (who is pretty damn cheap).

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Is LC just after "likes"?

Man, that is cheap, even for LC (who is pretty damn cheap).
    Don't comment on my thread Pin.

You are a (dead to me) internet cyber bully.

I have reported your racist agressive behaviour to the appropriate authorities (your mam)

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    I suspect Mat says these things because he realises he's not interesting enough...

The world according to Mat: "Meh. It could be this. It could be that. You always pick on th Chinese. You are too young. You are too old. You stupid English. I like garlic". See? Doesn't need a whole thread to it.

Wtbhotia on the other hand. Wow.

another poor attempt at getting LIKES LC...

Ate a Clown for lunch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    another poor attempt at getting LIKES LC...

Ate a Clown for lunch ?
    Nope. you're still alive sunshine

I am sitting at my desk with a bag of popcorn..let the fun beginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    I am sitting at my desk with a bag of popcorn..let the fun beginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Talking of popcorn, I posted this on my facebook a few hours ago. I love this site:

Name:  2009-10-21-d782c28.png
Views: 68
Size:  51.6 KB

Since LC's started - a thread! - celebrating another overlooked regular...
    I'll take this oppo to say thanks for Wtbhotia's posting his driving clips (re stoopid driving...driver attitude) on Geo many months back, that's when I'd the idea to go to buy a DV camera for the car. Fits nicely just under the rearview mirror.

We've had several near misses with 'hasty' taxi drivers - one in particular who got outta his car ready to bully me but soon backed off when made aware the near scrape was on record...

T h a n k s

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    Talking of popcorn, I posted this on my facebook a few hours ago. I love this site:

Name:  2009-10-21-d782c28.png
Views: 68
Size:  51.6 KB
    that should help with the world hunger issue

Quote Originally Posted by emmie:
    Since LC's started - a thread! - celebrating another overlooked regular...
    I'll take this oppo to say thanks for Wtbhotia's posting his driving clips (re stoopid driving...driver attitude) on Geo many months back, that's when I'd the idea to go to buy a DV camera for the car. Fits nicely just under the rearview mirror.

We've had several near misses with 'hasty' taxi drivers - one in particular who got outta his car ready to bully me but soon backed off when made aware the near scrape was on record...

T h a n k s
    Same here Emmie. I have had so many near misses that I have started uploading them to youtube. If it wasn't for wtb, I wouldn't be able to poke fun at Hong Kong's wholesale inability to drive.