Like Tree103Likes

Likes Ranking

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Infact Pin should be on that list too, right below Carang.

justjoe86 and Stoob like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    It's all a bit strange though, a few weeks ago I got a weekend ban for insulting Mat on one thread even though we were having a nice chat simulataneously on another thread where I was giving him likes..
    Really? I only got banned recently for reporting one of my post once (lol) which I found was rude and would trigger a downward spiral of insults...

My 'gratefulness' ranking isn't very good due to the fact I am often using geo on the MTR on my phone (no likes!)... so, while I'm here at work, let me give you all some likes!

Edit: That's better. I just gave a whopping 22 likes. I may not have even liked some of the posts themselves, but I liked liking them!

I was like, "like liking? Like!"

Last edited by justjoe86; 16-03-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    Stoob, shri and carang like this.

how about Raccon.....

It's good to see so many like minded individuals on this thread.

bookblogger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    and, yes... that is a fairly accurate representation of me.... including hair colour and freckles!
    Freckles?

I must have missed 'em, Carang, coz of the alabaster-powder complexion that made ya whiter than white?

(But, would understand that you'd play down those freckles as most local wimmen might tut-tut... )

Wahey I made the list and I see its quite balanced, more balanced then GNR Haa Haa

Must do a POETS and celebrate, well thats the excuse I'm going to use to leave early

Quote Originally Posted by emmie:
    Freckles?

I must have missed 'em, Carang, coz of the alabaster-powder complexion that made ya whiter than white?

(But, would understand that you'd play down those freckles as most local wimmen might tut-tut... )
    i am a pale shade of blue.... like on the inside of my arm... on the outside of my arm, i am covered in freckles. still, even according to the make-up artists, i am a "pink" complexion.... one of the whitest they've seen (a make up artist from the UK said that).

ps> i'm sure even nicole kidman, one of the whitest women out there, has freckles. that is the normal combination for natural redheads.

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    i am a pale shade of blue.... like on the inside of my arm... on the outside of my arm, i am covered in freckles. still, even according to the make-up artists, i am a "pink" complexion.... one of the whitest they've seen (a make up artist from the UK said that).
    Yep, must be the teeny bit o' bonnie Irish in ya, too

(Happy Paddy's... BTW.)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast