Like Tree40Likes

adios

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Really sad to see you go, OP. Hope you can change your mind. I say report that idiot to the Editor, he/she is crossing the line here.

No matter how down and dirty I can get with some posters, I would never want them to leave or be such a prick as to send such an assholish message. Doesn't matter if some poster hurl insults at me, I would never report them to the Editor. Because much as I can disagree with some posters, it's better off having some interesting fireworks then be a deadly silent forum. In fact, despite the occasional abuse or jab I received, I have yet to report anyone here, and don't plan to.

So please reconsider, otherwise your presence will be missed.

Last edited by Watercooler; 23-05-2012 at 03:04 PM.
    z754103 likes this.

I've been here since 2006, although I had to create a new user account recently. There's always some bitter grumpy folks that has a need to unload their opinions. I just ignore it and move on. Sometimes there's good threads worth coming back to.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-HK:
    I've been here since 2006, although I had to create a new user account recently. There's always some bitter grumpy folks that has a need to unload their opinions. I just ignore it and move on. Sometimes there's good threads worth coming back to.
    Who were you before?

What did you do?

Details details!!
    HowardCoombs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Who were you before?

What did you do?

Details details!!

Before Master-of-HK, I lived in the shadows. In the dark, I roamed. I did unthinkable things.

No... I didn't do such a bad thing really. Unfortunately, I posted a thread that could be interpreted as a job ad. It wasn't my really the intention. But hey. I got banned. It sorta pissed me off as all my other posts had been good and I had contributed to many threads. But hey. Such is life. After a year off Geo, I came back as the Master of HK.
    Last edited by MASTER-OF-HK; 23-05-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Before Master-of-HK, I lived in the shadows. In the dark, I roamed. I did unthinkable things.

No... I didn't do such a bad thing really. Unfortunately, I posted a thread that could be interpreted as a job ad. It wasn't my really the intention. But hey. I got banned. It sorta pissed me off as all my other posts had been good and I had contributed to many threads. But hey. Such is life. After a year off Geo, I came back as the Master of HK.
    Cool, what's the salary and when can I start?

Hmm, are you allowed to do this? Get banned then start up with a new surname.

BAN HIM (or report him)!!!!
    BaconBreadBaker likes this.

Oh here we go. Haven't I been nice?

But I sense the hostility. So I should probably leave too.

Ok then. I'm leaving now.

Bye.

Oh here we go. Haven't I been nice?

But I sense the hostility. So I should probably leave too.

Ok then. I'm leaving now.

Bye.
    I was joking. I have no idea who you are. I got no beef with you.

Take a chill pill.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    I was joking. I have no idea who you are. I got no beef with you.

Take a chill pill.
    LOL we really do need to have a sarcasm icon on here so people know LOL
    Dankleness likes this.

Hello_there, pity you leave....

re-PM, I seldom get any so can't really comment on this..

If you ask me I think the "like" thing should be removed. It's serves little purpose and I suspect creates some sort of "like" contest. Also noticed some posters will like any posts as long as it's something that contradicts what one says....