Like Tree37Likes

What is your Toilet Horror Story?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Complete opposite, a toilet in Hull was named as one of the top 500 tourist attractions in the UK. Victoria Pier, near the marina. Was funny watching women timing a visit to the gents to take a photo

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 123
Size:  54.5 KB

Name:  hull-toilet-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNuIWu9jG5WaiWCeipFsTA9lxCA43ClNW1LjFLHXjEAM.jpg
Size:  19.0 KB

does no one remember the $3M dollar toilets in Lam Tsuen? Caused a big furor a few years ago. Near to the wishing tree. They used to have potted orchids in there.

East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Complete opposite, a toilet in Hull was named as one of the top 500 tourist attractions in the UK. Victoria Pier, near the marina. Was funny watching women timing a visit to the gents to take a photo

Name:  images.jpeg
Size:  54.5 KB

Name:  hull-toilet-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNuIWu9jG5WaiWCeipFsTA9lxCA43ClNW1LjFLHXjEAM.jpg
Size:  19.0 KB
    i always wondered what happened to Russ Abbott...
    dfc and hullexile like this.

Toilet horror story? Any toilet that I don't own.

Gentlemen in HK washing their hands before taking a lash. Often not after.

I feel so strongly about graffiti in public toilets that I signed a partition

PointingFinger likes this.

Surprised no one has mentioned the new Mtr disabled toilets .
    They have a confusing button style auto opening door and a equally confusing no touch door lock.
    Consequence is the auto door may at any moment majestically open wide revealing the startled occupant mid bog. In full gaze of the passing throngs .
    Seen it a few times at central station between tung Chung and island line so the audience for this event is huge .
    Anyway everyone does the Hong Kong thing and doesn't bat an eyelid when it happens

hullexile and tf19 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8