Like Tree8Likes

Oh, Canada!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

i'm too old for that... ick...

Yesterday I was a bit nostalgic and wanted to watch Nick and Relic doing their thing on the west coast..
    To my surprise and horror, the adventures around Molly's Reach are not available on DVD nor any torrent sites :-(

OH SHIT, The Beachcombers lol I used to love watching that as a kid when it was on the ABC.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRjeqHpixbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU1uzMUwai0

I am going to visit Mollys reach when we get around to visiting, Gibsons Landing, Canada, when our kids are a bit older.. A must do for all Gen Xers ..

Last edited by Skyhook; 07-08-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Watching them on youtube just doesnt do it for me :-( I wonder why BBC never released them...

That's a a bit scary that you are looking for this show Coombsy lol I was looking for the Beachcombers via torrent last weekend as a matter of fact, as I would like my kids to watch some of the shows that I enjoyed as a kid. I gave up in defeat as nothing seems to be uploaded due to, most episodes being recorded on VHS in most peoples homes. Nobody is going to be assed transferring 18 years of TBC's episodes onto the interwebs for torrent consumption. Dream on lol

I'd be happy to buy the first 3 seasons that started from 1972 on DVD, should they exist.

No luck in finding them on DVD, so far..

Last edited by Skyhook; 07-08-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    ...And I pronounce it 'about', not 'a boot'...
    No, you don't. You pronounce it 'a boot.'

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    ...I would like my kids to watch some of the shows that I enjoyed as a kid....
    My kids refuse to watch anything "old days" - I tried to get them interested in all kinds of stuff. Flipper, Skippy the bush Kangaroo, 3 stooges, Laurel and Hardy etc etc...but they want nothing to do with anything older than a few years.

Did you try Theempire.bz? That's the best torrent site I know for commonwealth (excluding UK) torrents. Sister site to theBox. Lots of Aus and Canadian stuff. Can't log on from the office (forgot my password!) so I couldnt look for you.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4