• Japanese

0 0%
  • Others

8 14.29%
Like Tree55Likes

WHO IS THE LOUDEST?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Q. What do you call it when an Italian has one arm that is shorter than another?
    A. A speech impediment.

...sorry for being late to the party.

BaconBreadBaker likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    I guess you'd find that in the Fiction section? Or perhaps Fantasy?

Are American banker types especially loud? I could believe that but have no way of knowing whether or not it's true as I'm not in finance and don't have much contact with that sort.

On each of the two occasions that I can recall having heard a loud American in HK, the offender has been a banker.

I have heard plenty of shouty English speakers in HK, but all but those two have had one of the various regional UK accents or an Australian accent.

punchdrunk likes this.

I voted others. The Chinese are the loudest people I have ever heard but it's difficult to generalize. As for the Italian-Americans you may not want to tell them that to your face. Here in HK the Brits and Aussies are not only louder then Americans but lewd as well. Americans are amongst the loudest but not in the top spot. I have been reading this forum for 7 years since I've been in HK and the Brits and others love to take swipes at Americans. Brits you got your asses kicked over 200 years ago, time to move on.

dear giant likes this.

Most Americans I have encountered are loud until I met a lady from Boston who was pleasant.

She lied to me and said she was a Canadian for a few weeks as she was ashamed of most of her country people :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_NT:
    Most Americans I have encountered are loud until I met a lady from Boston who was pleasant.

She lied to me and said she was a Canadian for a few weeks as she was ashamed of most of her country people :-)
    That sounds like a story you would find in the bullshit fiction section
    dear giant likes this.

Has HKFoot come back...?

Quote Originally Posted by punchdrunk:
    I voted others. The Chinese are the loudest people I have ever heard but it's difficult to generalize. As for the Italian-Americans you may not want to tell them that to your face. Here in HK the Brits and Aussies are not only louder then Americans but lewd as well. Americans are amongst the loudest but not in the top spot. I have been reading this forum for 7 years since I've been in HK and the Brits and others love to take swipes at Americans. Brits you got your asses kicked over 200 years ago, time to move on.
    I think you are the loudest but then again you are american and it's not easy...caves are quite big and you need to shout quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Has HKFoot come back...?
    Looks a bit suspicious!

Been lurking for 7 years, joined yesterday and posts total shite.

Quote Originally Posted by punchdrunk:
    Brits you got your asses kicked over 200 years ago, time to move on.
    Yes but then 40 years after that we came back and kicked your arses again, so I can see why you're annoyed.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast