0 0%
  • Others

8 14.29%
Like Tree55Likes

WHO IS THE LOUDEST?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    I think you are the loudest but then again you are american and it's not easy...caves are quite big and you need to shout quite a lot.
    Geo posters hailing from the UK, please remember Mat's heroism here in jumping into the fray and denouncing Americans as cavemen when someone dared to criticize your countryfolk. Please, let us have no more jibes about French surrenderism. Mat's bravery here should dispel that misconception once and for all!

Quote Originally Posted by dear giant:
    Geo posters hailing from the UK, please remember Mat's heroism here in jumping into the fray and denouncing Americans as cavemen when someone dared to criticize your countryfolk. Please, let us have no more jibes about French surrenderism. Mat's bravery here should dispel that misconception once and for all!
    DG- > check the "Should Husband/Boyfriends carry their wife..." thread and you will understand my comment to HKfoot.

You can now apologise. I will accept your apologies, no worries.

Big mouth americans...definitely.
    Last edited by Mat; 05-09-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    DG- > check the "Should Husband/Boyfriends carry their wife..." thread and you will understand my comment to HKfoot.

You can now apologise. I will accept your apologies, not worries.
    I'm not frothing in anger here. Honestly, your comment was funny.

You did say that Americans live in caves, though. I don't think that you really literally believe that, but it's what you wrote. Own your words.
    punchdrunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dear giant:
    I'm not frothing in anger here. Honestly, your comment was funny.

You did say that Americans live in caves, though. I don't think that you really literally believe that, but it's what you wrote. Own your words.
    DG, read the thread I pointed you to, that will avoid you unecessary comments

I used to live in a cave, with an American, so I can confirm this is partly true.

dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    I used to live in a cave, with an American, so I can confirm this is partly true.
    Weird, I lived in a cave with an American too. Matala, Greece, 1970s.
    bryant.english likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    Similar... Used to live in graduate halls up in York - rooming between a lovely American gal and a talkative Scots lass... Open door policies, both - BUT the New Yorker was noticeably louder
    Last edited by emmie; 05-09-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: In a GOOD way though :)

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Weird, I lived in a cave with an American too. Matala, Greece, 1970s.
    I don't know Matala but mine was in Greece too, in Mycenae!

Original Post Deleted
    That is why I specified in my post

Quote Originally Posted by punchdrunk:
    I voted others. The Chinese are the loudest people I have ever heard but it's difficult to generalize. As for the Italian-Americans you may not want to tell them that to your face. Here in HK the Brits and Aussies are not only louder then Americans but lewd as well. Americans are amongst the loudest but not in the top spot. I have been reading this forum for 7 years since I've been in HK and the Brits and others love to take swipes at Americans. Brits you got your asses kicked over 200 years ago, time to move on.

Haha I wasn't even alive 200 years ago..... So there!
    dear giant likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast