Like Tree16Likes

Foggiest day of the year...so far

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Foggiest day of the year...so far

I'm looking outside my office window and whoa is it a foggy day today. I can't even see the office tower across the street! Everything is just cover in this fog. Heard even some drivers can't see the road 50 feet in front of them. Actually it's clearing out a bit now, but man was it foggy . So is this the foggiest day of the year? Or do we have more days like this to come?

Yeah, took the ferry this morning. Very slow going. Worried that would run into something.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GeoClicks mobile app

Haven't the foggiest..

Stoob, Lootoo and Watercooler like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    I'm looking outside my office window and whoa is it a foggy day today. I can't even see the office tower across the street! Everything is just cover in this fog. Heard even some drivers can't see the road 50 feet in front of them. Actually it's clearing out a bit now, but man was it foggy . So is this the foggiest day of the year? Or do we have more days like this to come?

So if I understand you correctly, you feel it was pretty foggy this morning?
    INXS and Watercooler like this.

Foggy??? I'm in kowloon bay and can clearly see all the way to the Peak, its way better than yesterday.

Watercooler likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Spring in Hong Kong. Thought our heavy breathing overnight had steamed up the windows.

Fiona in HKG and Stoob like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Foggy??? I'm in kowloon bay and can clearly see all the way to the Peak, its way better than yesterday.
    I said the fog was clearing away as we speak. I guess you did'nt wake up early enough in the morning to witness the fog . But the fog has dispersed, remarkably clear day now.

just an hour passed, from the foggiest day ever to a remarkably clear day... wow

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Spring in Hong Kong. Thought our heavy breathing overnight had steamed up the windows.
    FTMI! .....

And the fog has returned...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast