Like Tree19Likes

Islamic Terrorists vs. Westboro Baptist Church

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

If only we could get representatives of both sides to do a TV debate. That would be worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    Is equal to say, cutting off a people's heads on the net..blowing up buses..flying planes into skyscrapers, etc? Would you think the same of WBC and Islamic terrorists?
    But she didn't say "equal to", she just said that's how people view them: i.e. completely unrepresentative of their 'true' faith.
    carang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by usehername:
    If only we could get representatives of both sides to do a TV debate. That would be worth watching
    Well, the Westboro Baptist Church would send 20 thugs with offensive signs. The Islamic terrorist would send some kid who had brainwashed with a bomb vest....

.....it would be a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by usehername:
    But she didn't say "equal to", she just said that's how people view them: i.e. completely unrepresentative of their 'true' faith.
    Are you sure?

You see I think this by extreme Christian protestors:

Is about equal to this by extreme Islamic protestors:

Neither are in the same league as this:

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    just in case you were wondering... the official website for WBC address is: godhatesfags.com.... seriously pretty awful stuff, in my opinion!
    http://www.godhatesfags.com/
    A 30 second perusal of their website would appear to confirm them as complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    Is equal to say, cutting off a people's heads on the net..blowing up buses..flying planes into skyscrapers, etc? Would you think the same of WBC and Islamic terrorists?
    A short read of their website might lead you to believe that the only reason they have not killed people is lack of opportunity or fear of getting caught. They certainly preach enough hatred for murder - death for all homosexuals, for example.
    carang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    A short read of their website might lead you to believe that the only reason they have not killed people is lack of opportunity or fear of getting caught. They certainly preach enough hatred for murder - death for all homosexuals, for example.
    Maybe....so do Islamic protestors. Protest, hate, even wanting to kill is not the same as actual murder though...

Sounds like a job for.......Epic Rap battles of History!

www.youtube.com/user/ERB

INXS likes this.

No not offensive, and I am a Baptist.

"The thought is as bad as the deed".

Again as someone posted she did not say they are equal just that is how they are viewed by most people. Accurate I would think.

Last edited by hullexile; 23-04-2013 at 03:18 PM.