Like Tree19Likes

Islamic Terrorists vs. Westboro Baptist Church

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Islamic Terrorists vs. Westboro Baptist Church

This just popped up on my FB feed. I found it offensive....what are your views?

From this page...

Offensive how?

yeah..... not offensive to me at all. i would agree with it. all of the muslims i know think that the "islamic terrorists" are crazy and holding their religion hostage.

do you know anything about the Westboro Baptist Church? they seem to be the least Christian Christians around.

all they are saying is if you don't lump all christians into the same insane group as the westboro baptist church, you shouldn't do that with muslims and the extremists.

MovingIn07 and Trance Omega like this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Your link goes to the Facebook sign-in page.

just in case you were wondering... the official website for WBC address is: godhatesfags.com.... seriously pretty awful stuff, in my opinion!
    http://www.godhatesfags.com/

MovingIn07 likes this.

Not offensive at all.

I presume you are noting that islamic terrorists are murders while the westboro types are protestors -
    That's exactly what I find offensive. You'd better be having a much greater feeling about terrorists than protestors.

this might be part of the problem with -140 character communications.
    Maybe, I'm not a mind reader..

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

It might be offensive if a) you are an Islamic terrorist or b) you are a member of the WBC. I doubt either group would want to be associated with the other.

In that case, I reckon we're all good. Unless there is supposed to be some knee-jerk reaction while we try to figure out who might be offended and, ergo, that it's offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    just in case you were wondering... the official website for WBC address is: godhatesfags.com.... seriously pretty awful stuff, in my opinion!
    http://www.godhatesfags.com/
    Is equal to say, cutting off a people's heads on the net..blowing up buses..flying planes into skyscrapers, etc? Would you think the same of WBC and Islamic terrorists?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast