Like Tree58Likes

Cantonese-Speaking British Girl Rants about Ignorance, Stupidty & Racism of the British

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by mid_gen:
    You go calling black guys 'nigga' and see how far explaining the spelling gets you

Big deal. Really just depends who is saying it, how, and why.
    There's nothing to hide if being ill fated wasn't the original intent.
    Last edited by Creative83; 18-07-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    ouwen likes this.

Just as racists and bigots can be racist and bigoted without using racist and bigoted words, people who are not racists or bigots can use racist and bigoted words without such use causing them to become racists or bigots. They are just words, but, of course, they are words that make useful weapons as well...

I do not use such words, partly because I do not wish to be confused with idiots, but also because their use demonstrates a pitiful lack of creativity. But I absolutely reject the notion that anyone should be prohibited from using such words, or punished for doing so, and indeed consider such censorship deeply obscene.

(Ni hao, bitches! )

ouwen likes this.

I don't see any problem with the British's misunderstandings. Asians even find it "offensive" when a white guy can hold the chopsticks (personal experience). For their ignorance, you just need to clarify the issues.

Please name one ethnic group that is more subjected to ignorance, stupidity, and racism by the English (AKA British)

"I can only think of one. That would be the Britons, which are now known world wide by the derogatory term "Welsh". In ancient Anglo Saxon, Welch means foreigners, people who don't belong in Britain??, quite simply nigauds, or niggers....

Romans, English, Nazis, fascists, US government, Central bankers ....... all racists, supremacists, elitists that built their empires on the blood of peaceful peoples."

Deary me you do seem to have a chip on your shoulder about English people, sounds like your suffering from anglophobia which a number of american generals and admirals suffered even during WW2.Or are you in some kind of denial or are just suffering from a poor education when you where a boy?

Have you ever heard of following Colonial territories that where held by France and the Netherlands to name but 2 of the many others.

The Dutch east indies
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_East_Indies

French Indochina
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Indochina

England certainly had no monopoly on empires as ALL the western European countries as well as the united states, Russia Japan,Turkey who held Colonial territories doted across the world at one point or another.

Maybe you should buy some European history books instead of reading american ones that have vast holes in them that miss out things like the Philippine–American War With up to a estimated 34,000 to 220,000 Philippine casualties which ended with the occupation of the Philippines up until 1945.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_colonialism
    Last edited by Hakata Bay; 22-07-2016 at 12:00 AM.

duplicate errased

Last edited by Hakata Bay; 21-07-2016 at 11:58 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11