View Poll Results: What is the worse time in the year in HK in terms of air pollution?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jan-Mar

6 100.00%
  • April-Jun

1 16.67%
  • Jul-Sep

1 16.67%
  • Oct-Dec

3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree4Likes

Fake HK Backdrops for Tourist Photos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    That's so un-HK like!

I would prefer famous HK events such as the ferry sinking, SARS, the riots in the 1960's, handover to china etc.

Sent from somewhere....
    Maybe a bus in TST full of dummies with bullet holes in them? I'd be there posing for photos making the v sign in no time.
    virago likes this.

they might as well go the whole hog an have one you can stick your head thru - make u look like a fat lady or a muscle man or somethin silly!

virago likes this.

c'mon guys, there's an app for this kind of stuff. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cut-...556546026?mt=8

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    I think the government could get some mileage out of this. run a ' Which fake back-drop would you like to see cover the appalling pollution we are doing nothing about' competition.
    You do realize most of the pollution comes down from the Pearl River Delta and there is indeed squat the HK gov can do about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    You do realize most of the pollution comes down from the Pearl River Delta and there is indeed squat the HK gov can do about that?
    I heard that's not actually true- a lot is diesel fumes from the boats and traffic.

Come on people, look at the bright side. At least they got the backdrop right, and didn't end up with Sydney Opera House in place of the Convention & Exhibition Centre or CN Tower in place of IFC. Kind of like passing off a furry dog as a lion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2