Like Tree1061Likes

What pisses you off

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit
    Really bad drivers. I aim to be a responsible and safe driver. Right? Yep, but may become a wrong when some dickhead in the neighbouring lane thinks, " oh, there's a space, I will try to move over".....but never indicates. Moving over into someone's lane, directly infront without indicating in advance when there is less than a two car length on the PIE, AYE etc...Singaporeans are really bad drivers. And I thought they were bad in HKG or UAE. Not to mention moving across three lanes when turning right - the offending driver moves three lanes to the left when turning right!!! ( this was today!!!)
    Wait till you drive in HK! I have lived both countries
    Jerome HK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ramelec
    Wait till you drive in HK! I have lived both countries
    Mate, I lived and drove in HK for 6 and a half years. HK ain't half as bad. It is not the lack of skill, but arrogance.

Airlines that deviate from the accepted norms in terms of land luggage allowance! Why can't they just all find ONE standard and stick to it!

Pedestrians or drivers who cut lanes. Walking smokers. Spitting. Loud passengers on public transport. Taxi drivers. People who yet to learn how to use trash/recycle bins. Lack of hygiene. Customer services that don’t provide service. Cold calling (even though subscribed to do-not-call register). Workmen who are late. The T&C on mobile contracts. Rude neighbours. Back stabbing colleagues. No seating in malls. Pigeon crap. Expensive Tetley teabags. Illegal parking. FEHD officers. Million regulations without enforcement. Killjoy park attendants (no sitting on grass, no picnics, no eating, no ball games etc). Hmmm thats about it.

coffee_break likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1jimjim
    Pedestrians or drivers who cut lanes. Walking smokers. Spitting. Loud passengers on public transport. Taxi drivers. People who yet to learn how to use trash/recycle bins. Lack of hygiene. Customer services that don’t provide service. Cold calling (even though subscribed to do-not-call register). Workmen who are late. The T&C on mobile contracts. Rude neighbours. Back stabbing colleagues. No seating in malls. Pigeon crap. Expensive Tetley teabags. Illegal parking. FEHD officers. Million regulations without enforcement. Killjoy park attendants (no sitting on grass, no picnics, no eating, no ball games etc). Hmmm thats about it.
    Ahh I miss Hong Kong
    1jimjim likes this.