Like Tree1074Likes

What pisses you off

Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 135 140 141 142 143

The yellow chains that have made crossing streets again a pain - we had a couple of weeks of respite when many barriers were removed.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0
    I can safely sympathise with this misfortune, while at the same time better appreciating my marginally more philosophical view that I gained since the local protests. This is also useful for understanding that BBE doesn't mean badly when he ventilates about meeting transport disruptions, he just gets (rightly) frustrated by things that don't make sense (or seem to).

Incidentally BBE, you're more of a risk-taker than I pegged you for. Cheer up, it's not the worst thing that can happen when you take a red minibus.

Maybe you can aim for less efficiency in your life and not pack your calls as close together if at all possible. Just reading about a "time safety margin" from a comparison to the engineering safety margin on a financial blog in a different tab. I say that in hopes you can lower your stress, but of course, I have no idea of what the expectations are on you. Good luck with meeting your appointments.
    Ha ha! I’ve also been doing a lot of reading and sent a couple of articles around the company on efficient time management and unnecessary meetings, calls and emails all of which naturally fell on deaf ears.

Risk taker ha ha.

Paris Taxi much worse than a red top.

Posting on here much worse than a red top.
    jgl, AsianXpat0 and Skyhook like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland
    Ha ha! I’ve also been doing a lot of reading and sent a couple of articles around the company on efficient time management and unnecessary meetings, calls and emails all of which naturally fell on deaf ears.

Risk taker ha ha.

Paris Taxi much worse than a red top.

Posting on here much worse than a red top.
    Yeah that’s an even safer topic. Who doesn’t hate all the unnecessary meetings. Oh well, hope you feel better today.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake
    The yellow chains that have made crossing streets again a pain - we had a couple of weeks of respite when many barriers were removed.
    I expect our new batch of district councillors to get rid of them ASAP from 01/01/20!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu
    I expect our new batch of district councillors to get rid of them ASAP from 01/01/20!
    Some official scramble crossings would be good.

Anyway people that park or drop off / pick-up in bus stops.

MatthieuTofu and jgl like this.