Sex And The City (old tv... now more) WHY?

Closed Thread

Talking Sex And The City (old tv... now more) WHY?

Threads on this forum already covered sex and city life and "infidelity" in general. Interesting, funny reading. Many different ways to see things. (I am Chinese, lived and studied in the west for many years)

What I like to know is why so many women are into "Sex and the City" what is the appeal?

I know a local female "fan" who always make fun of the 4 forty something aged women in the story but want to go to the new movie. Admit I only watched parts of the popular show years ago when ex-g/f didn't give me any choice! Similar to "Cosmo", all talk. All fantasy?

Any comments?
    An Anti-productivity question!

Last edited by via; 04-06-2008 at 11:04 PM. Reason: sp... English not my first language

Quote Originally Posted by via:
    What I like to know is why so many women are into "Sex and the City" what is the appeal?
    Appeal?

Simply sit-com FUN - with characters that can laff at their silly selves, as well as at others, behaving badly or strangely...

And actually, men do watch it without being "forced"; just like some flick through gals' style mags that their sis/girlfriends/wives leave lying around.