Funniest gaffes/blunders

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

some final gaffes. It's Friday and the Sun is out

Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'

New Zealand Rugby Commentator - 'Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.'

Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on Time Team Live said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.

Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69.'

Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this.'

Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: 'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'

Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: 'They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts'

Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.'

Jack Burnicle was talking about Colin Edwards' tyre choice on World Superbike racing: 'Colin had a hard on in practice earlier, and I bet he wished he had a hard on now.'

One in football euro champs by john motson:
    Bierhoff has a short time to press his claims for a starting place now the two german strikers have been taken off, Kuntz (player on the ball)

Also good reply by Winston Churchill to lady who disliked him:
    Lady: If you were my husband, I'd put poison in your drink
    Churchill: If I was your husband, I'd drink it!

Quote Originally Posted by leghk:
    some final gaffes. It's Friday and the Sun is out

Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'

New Zealand Rugby Commentator - 'Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.'

Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on Time Team Live said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.

Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69.'

Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this.'

Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: 'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'

Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: 'They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts'

Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.'

Jack Burnicle was talking about Colin Edwards' tyre choice on World Superbike racing: 'Colin had a hard on in practice earlier, and I bet he wished he had a hard on now.'
    You must be on the same email circuit as I am!

Not a gaffe but...

Lee Trevino (Who had been struck by lightning twice before) was asked what he would do the next time he was playing with storm clouds in the area:

.... I'll walk down the middle of the fairway holding my 1 iron above my head.....

..... because even God can't hit a 1 iron"

was the reply.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Ok, not a gaff, but it warrants a caption :

Well a quote from 'Caddyshack' fits that photo:

"The world needs ditch diggers too"

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Ok, not a gaff, but it warrants a caption :

Good to see Gordon Brown digging his own political grave...

"WEAPONS of MASS (Political Grave) CONSTRUCTION"

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

GWB: How do you use this thing?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast