The Douchiest Phone Message in History - Dmitri

Closed Thread

The Douchiest Phone Message in History - Dmitri

This has to rank right up there with the best of them, if not the best (worst).

There are two messages, and the second has to be heard to be believed.

Extract from Youtube info:
    The back story on this is that a girl named Olga was out with her friends in the Marina district of San Francisco (known for being a popular hang out for douches), and she talked to this guy named Dmitri for all of two minutes. Then she gave him her card and said "give me a call." The above is the messages he left. Listen to the whole thing, it just keeps getting better and better. I won't even tell you my favorite parts because i don't want to ruin anything. Just listen.

Hilarious.... poor woman to even have to listen to this shit...

Performance Artist

Unfortunately it's fake... the guy is some kind of performance artist know as Dimitris the Greek...

Was this guy just trying to be funny or was he having those psychological issues? LOL

I like the "...there is nothing wrong with me.." comment.

this can't be true.

Quote Originally Posted by haba:
    Unfortunately it's fake... the guy is some kind of performance artist know as Dimitris the Greek...
    Not sure about the fake bit.... or the definition of "performance artist"....

TorontoSun.com - Toronto And GTA - Disgraced doctor is T.O.'s seduction guru