Like Tree24Likes

Uniquely British Problems....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by si0001:
    I'm no history buff but I thought it was the Germans that started the war?
    Correct. It was due to a faulty GPS unit which could only give directions to Poland.
    bibbju likes this.

I'm no history buff
    That is obvious.

but I thought it was the Germans that started the war?
    Yes, it did. Especially if you were raised in the Matrix otherwise known as Little Britain, which the Whole World Knows Is The Fountain Of All Things Good and Great, Especially Your Propaganda Arm Otherwise Known As the BBC.
    In the rest of the world, people have taken the red pill or more accurately, never considered your countrymens' taking of the blue pill to be anything else than what it was - an illusion:

http://www.booktv.org/Program/9777/C...the+World.aspx

I mean, who wouldn't want to live in London? It's the Center of the Universe, isn't it?
    Last edited by Captain Poobles; 28-04-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poobles:

I mean, who wouldn't want to live in London? It's the Center of the Universe, isn't it?
    No, Captain, it's the centre.

OK then! Where can I sign up!

London sounds like a real Laugh Riot. Laugh "Riot", get it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAWjB_JjDaY

Sorry, I made a mistake.

I didn't mean London. Just using google I can see that London has been renamed to "New Soweto".

And another thing - Thanks for the laughs. I often see the expression "London Quality" around HK. I appreciate the chance to laugh whenever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poobles:
    OK then! Where can I sign up!

London sounds like a real Laugh Riot. Laugh "Riot", get it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAWjB_JjDaY

Sorry, I made a mistake.

I didn't mean London. Just using google I can see that London has been renamed to "New Soweto".

And another thing - Thanks for the laughs. I often see the expression "London Quality" around HK. I appreciate the chance to laugh whenever I can.
    You said New Soweto earlier but nobody took the bait. Be clear, who do you have the biggest problem with, British people or black people?

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    You said New Soweto earlier but nobody took the bait. Be clear, who do you have the biggest problem with, British people or black people?
    Aren't you taking the bait mate? I have some British mates and off the top of my head at least two of them are black. British people can be black.

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks
    bookblogger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    Neither. Do you have a black president?

No. You have one of the most unequal "societies" on the English speaking planet.

I admire the English. And I admire their neighbouring countries. What a shame London can't do the same.

Actually, I do have one problem - certain Englishpersons who think that picking wars on the continent is a good thing, to then have their armies run away (Dunkirk) and their whole country rely upon us (and the Australians and Canadians et al) to pick them up out of the dirt all because they decided to give someone a black nose. See my post above.

Please. Stop. Doing. This.

Yes Oz, just trying to work out where this Captain Poobles is coming from.

P.S. Big LOLs to all the Englishmen fleeing to Germany (and France, and HK, and elsewhere) for a better life in a society that regards society as No 1 and being a money capital (even when the City is 10+x smaller than Wall Street) as a secondary consideration.