View Poll Results: Are you against vaccinations?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 3.03%
  • No, I believe in Science

32 96.97%
Like Tree40Likes

Are you against vaccinations?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Original Post Deleted
    I don't think it is a practical option for many reasons. I do think anti-vaxers believe in vaccination and rely on the herd effect. If the probability of catching a disease vaccination rates would increase

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    I don't think it is a practical option for many reasons. I do think anti-vaxers believe in vaccination and rely on the herd effect. If the probability of catching a disease vaccination rates would increase
    The ultimate form of selfishness!

There are two types of anti-vaxxers. The selfish ones do generally believe in vaccines but as there may be a chance of some side effects in some people, they will use the herd immunity and not vaccinate their kids since they are so special. They think everyone else should vaccinate.

The hard core anti-vaxxers genuinely believe vaccines are just a big-pharma conspiracy and either don't work or have so many side effects it will hurt children more than the disease. They think no one should vaccinate.

Quote Originally Posted by AmRa6:
    There are two types of anti-vaxxers. The selfish ones do generally believe in vaccines but as there may be a chance of some side effects in some people, they will use the herd immunity and not vaccinate their kids since they are so special. They think everyone else should vaccinate.

The hard core anti-vaxxers genuinely believe vaccines are just a big-pharma conspiracy and either don't work or have so many side effects it will hurt children more than the disease. They think no one should vaccinate.
    I guess there are 3 types in descending prevalence

1) The Apathetic who can't be bothered with understanding the the risks of vaccine as the chances of catching something is so remote why bother
    2) The Selfish who believe there is a risk from vaccinations and expect the herd to protect their kids
    3) The Delusional who think Big Pharma created vaccines to make money and they do more harm than good

Asking people to be honest why they don't vaccinate is a challenge. Perhaps a public register of parents who don't vaccinate their kids would be sufficient to shame people into doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    I guess there are 3 types in descending prevalence

1) The Apathetic who can't be bothered with understanding the the risks of vaccine as the chances of catching something is so remote why bother
    2) The Selfish who believe there is a risk from vaccinations and expect the herd to protect their kids
    3) The Delusional who think Big Pharma created vaccines to make money and they do more harm than good

Asking people to be honest why they don't vaccinate is a challenge. Perhaps a public register of parents who don't vaccinate their kids would be sufficient to shame people into doing it.
    There is a fourth even further down the insanity path. That the NWO promote vaccines as a means of population control.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7