Like Tree6Likes

Flatshare - Conned by a flatmate

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

woah woah woah there Betty

Shirley you cannot call me Betty!

Quote Originally Posted by Editor:
    Restored some sanity and edited out a fair bit of verbiage which might have tested our oh so esteemed British reader's comprehension levels.
    You saying OP is insane, brah? Had enough of the newbie bullying from people like you
    Seagulls! likes this.

I do not understand what problem with my English Level. I got the room from the ad in asiaxpat property. Since there are lots of sub-let from Landlord or Tenants in HK, I came cross this is one is the most trouble some.
    Perhaps, the editor is right.
    I cannot only afford to rent a room in Hong Kong. And I am not sanity according to the editor.
    I am not expat.
    Do flatshare in HK or rent a room in HK if you afford HK$8000 above.
    Such insane situations happen a lot in HK.

It is advertised.
    The problem is that Hong Kong is a City of 'subdivided rooms' where ppl need to pay over 10K for an apartment.
    I cannot only afford to rent a room.
    In HK, you can rent a room from landlord, or someone claimed they work for landlord/tenant. It is not a problem.
    It is a usual practice a sub-tenant meet live-in landlord/tenant, rent the room in a condition before signing agreement.
    The only problem this time is an Indian tenant made misrepresentation statement and made me sign an agreement. More she talks/defends, more lies. I am going to search the landlord and talk to him.

With all due respect - shouldn't you be complaining ON ASIAXPAT???

HowardCoombs and Fiona in HKG like this.