Like Tree52Likes

Kiss & hug for guiding your way?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    @ray98 and GNR, sorry to disappoint but I'm into GILF's now
    Corrected....

I'm actually in Cambodia and while on my way to work reading the news paper I see an article about some 55 year old geezer paid to have sex with a 11 year old girl and molesting 7-9 year Old girls.

Breaks my heart reading these types of news. Especially as a Father of a daughter. Some families are so poor that they do offer their children to these sick monsters knowingly what will happen to the children.

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/b...g-girls-82227/

The currency value in countries like Cambodia / Vietnam / Thailand / Burma etc are so low that Pedo's go in droves to these places to get their fix.

I'm actually in Cambodia and while on my way to work reading the news paper I see an article about some 55 year old geezer paid to have sex with a 11 year old girl and molesting 7-9 year Old girls.

Breaks my heart reading these types of news. Especially as a Father of a daughter. Some families are so poor that they do offer their children to these sick monsters knowingly what will happen to the children.

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/b...g-girls-82227/

The currency value in countries like Cambodia / Vietnam / Thailand / Burma etc are so low that Pedo's go in droves to these places to get their fix.
    This is sickening....I mean...7 years old, 9 years old, 11 years old....Asshole.

8 years in jail is "peanuts", not ot mention the fine of $5k....

He is 55, put him in jail till he is 80, by then anyway he won't be able to raise his d... and wont be much of a threat (hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs:
    She was a high school student, which is closer to young girl, given the typical HK student maturity levels. 10 secs??? a swift kick in the nads would have happened immediately!!!

" the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology student"

Regardless of maturity level I do not believe anyone should label a university student as a 'young girl'.
    shri and HK_Katherine like this.

The perv only got 2 weeks

That two issues can't be really compared, can they?

Some families are so poor that they do offer their children to these sick monsters knowingly what will happen to the children.
    Hard to judge which one is more sick.

Yeah I've seen some pretty messed up things in Cambodia when I was there. It used to be like that in Thailand a while ago, until they started putting them in jail for a very long time

It'sok to be a 色狼
    what Chew-man calls a pervert would be 流氓 in Chinese, the same word applies to football hooligans and all uncivilized behaviour

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

He is back in the news again. He was a personal tutor and molested a 12yr old in her house in discovery bay.

Quote Originally Posted by WMDS:
    He is back in the news again. He was a personal tutor and molested a 12yr old in her house in discovery bay.
    Where did you see this?