Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimbo
  • 1 Post By hullexile

Best and worst expat spot

Closed Thread

Best and worst expat spot

Internations has published their list of best and worst countries for expats. Ecuador came first. Since they consider factors like friendliness of locals, HK don't rank in the best 10.

So what do think of their rankings: https://www.expatriatehealthcare.com...ries-revealed/

I would take anything from internations seriously. In fact I wouldnt even rate them as an expat site, just a site for expats to meet loads and loads of local people.

Internations
    A hooking up event packaged as a networking event.

Natfixit likes this.

They seem to spend a ton of money on social media advertising. Seen them a zillion times, never been tempted to click.

Hehe, I suspected as much. But I am curious.

I am STILL trying to deregister as a member. I first went a few years ago upon the invite of an acquaintance. Non event. It is basically a pick up joint under the guise of an " expat networking" event. Crap drinks, no food when it is advertised as having food supplied at the event. I gave up after three of them. Bored witless. You find better company for free on meet.com.hk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    Hehe, I suspected as much. But I am curious.
    Plenty of "curious" Internations events.....gay, bi, extramarital, whatever floats your boat.....

If this is the survey I looked at before, I was surprised how low Italy was. What is wrong with being an expat there?

Cho-man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    If this is the survey I looked at before, I was surprised how low Italy was. What is wrong with being an expat there?
    Maybe it's one of the few countries where an expat cannot stand out for being arrogant