Like Tree161Likes

"First World Problems" rant thread

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

A good read from the NYT.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/fa...bout.html?_r=0

I want to buy a car but I don't want to pay for parking both at home and at work. Plus the speed limits are so low it's pointless to buy a sports car other than to be seen. I want to drive fast without getting those unrelenting speed cameras tickets!

Cho-man likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:

Are you trying to tell us something, shri?

Elegiaque and tinlissie like this.

Why must any half-decent massage place in the city cost the earth? Can't there be a proper massage parlour that don't charge 900 bucks for a half-hour back massage?

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    The principle reason
    EXPORT TO CHINA - they only have awful local or international cooking beer and you wouldn't trust a Chinese micro-brew
    Right... good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    Why must any half-decent massage place in the city cost the earth? Can't there be a proper massage parlour that don't charge 900 bucks for a half-hour back massage?
    Yeah the nicer places run about 900 for 45 min. I do hate that it's 45 min and not 60. Oh well. You can go to the local places that are not as nice and it's much cheaper like 150. But then... they're not as nice. There's one that I've frequented that starts with IY*** HK side that's pretty good. 580 swedish 60 min.

Went to get a bag in the style and colour I like. The shop assistant said they are out of stock and who knows when will be in stock again.

Last edited by Tea addict; 17-11-2015 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jack55:
    Yeah the nicer places run about 900 for 45 min. I do hate that it's 45 min and not 60. Oh well. You can go to the local places that are not as nice and it's much cheaper like 150. But then... they're not as nice. There's one that I've frequented that starts with IY*** HK side that's pretty good. 580 swedish 60 min.
    What is that place called? Where is it?

Sorry I didn't know if it's OK to post stuff like that. It's Iyara. They have several locations but you can google it. Their price list is on their website as well. I like it cuz you can even wash off the oils in the shower after the massage. Sure it's not the Peninsula spa but the pricing is reasonable for what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by jack55:
    Sorry I didn't know if it's OK to post stuff like that. It's Iyara. They have several locations but you can google it. Their price list is on their website as well. I like it cuz you can even wash off the oils in the shower after the massage. Sure it's not the Peninsula spa but the pricing is reasonable for what you get.
    So long as you don't advertised them or sound like you are working for them, it should be ok.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast