Like Tree17Likes

Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall get engaged - to each other

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

In the pictures in Post 9, both Rupert and Jerry look awful.

But, seriously.

She looks awful. She has the unnatural, taut look of a woman who has starved herself, exercised too much, and had cosmetic treatment, to try to look young and thin. From a distance she probably looks both, but close up she only looks -

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    GXP should have a standard font color to indicate sarcasm. I vote green.

I'm glad Ms Hall met someone with a decent job. That long-haired, Michael Philip Jagger, no-goodnik she used to run around with just wasted time playing rock and (or) roll. How can anyone earn a living doing that?

Mamba

So Ms Hall what was it that attracted you to the 84 yr old multi-billionaire?

Mamba

And to elaborate further ewwwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba:
    So Ms Hall what was it that attracted you to the 84 yr old multi-billionaire?
    She is not exactly poor herself, net worth USD 15 million.

Mamba

Poor is relative to the lifestyle you want to lead. I say "wow $15 mill" other people would say "I'm down to my last $15 mill". Those yachts and blings don't come cheap.

If they're in love and happy all the best and god speed, everybody deserves companionship. If it happens to come with private jets and mansions well then that's just the icing on the cake.

Poor is relative to the lifestyle you want to lead. I say "wow $15 mill" other people would say "I'm down to my last $15 mill". Those yachts and blings don't come cheap.

If they're in love and happy all the best and god speed, everybody deserves companionship. If it happens to come with private jets and mansions well then that's just the icing on the cake.
    Call me cynical, but I'm afraid those who married Rupert, at least his last two wives anyway, don't consider the perks of his rich lifestyle as mere "icing on the cake", but their main attractions...in fact the top reason reason for marrying Rupert, to put it bluntly.

Mamba

@Cho-man you're cynical.

"A man being rich is like a girl being pretty, you don't marry them just because of it, but my goodness doesn't it help."
    Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Dorothy Parker.

Cho-man and shri like this.

@Cho-man you're cynical.

"A man being rich is like a girl being pretty, you don't marry them just because of it, but my goodness doesn't it help."
    Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Dorothy Parker.
    When it comes to Rupert Murdoch, you can't help but be cynical.