Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Stop! I'm getting flashbacks!

Flashbacks or splashbacks?!
    Last edited by tinlissie; 28-10-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by caipiroska:
    My personal horror is the guy that cuts his toenails in the toilet! I find nails lying around there every week, so disgusting!
    So you don't travel on the MTR then?

Quote Originally Posted by caipiroska:
    My personal horror is the guy that cuts his toenails in the toilet! I find nails lying around there every week, so disgusting!
    Better in the toilet than on the Airport Express train as I've seen.

My personal favourites are the two charmers in my gym.

Charmer A likes to stand face up to one of the mirrored walls in the public gym area and squeeze the pus from his badly-pimpled face. He does this for periods of up to 15-20 minutes in full and horrific view of the other gymgoers - it's not even the changeroom.

Charmer B is an older gentleman who likes to sit on a stool in front of the mirrors in the changeroom and blow dry his pubic hair for equally long periods. I don't quite know how to feel about that - is it disturbing or funny? At least a sign has gone up recently with words to the effect of:

"This hairdryer is for drying hair on the head only. Using it for obscene purposes, such as drying other parts of the body is stricly forbidden"

Last edited by gazmario; 28-10-2008 at 04:01 PM.

Gaz, you go to Seasons don't you? I've seen those guys

Quote Originally Posted by gazmario:
    Charmer B is an older gentleman who likes to sit on a stool in front of the mirrors in the changeroom and blow dry his pubic hair for equally long periods. I don't quite know how to feel about that - is it disturbing or funny? At least a sign has gone up recently with words to the effect of:

"This hairdryer is for drying hair on the head only. Using it for obscene purposes, such as drying other parts of the body is stricly forbidden"

A blow job then.

I would suggest for the sign: This hairdryer is for drying hair on the head only. Using it for other parts of the body will result in those bodily parts being surgically removed without anaesthetic.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    Nah, I was going to Physical in CWB, but for a few reasons, I decided against signing another contract.

I was going at lunch time when the gym was pretty quiet. And I could never work out why when there were maybe 20 guys in the whole gym, they'd give out the locker keys in sequential order, so in a 1000-locker change area, there'd be 20 guys with lockers next to each other, cramped up and trying to stay out of each other's space, when there were 980 empty ones available elsewhere. Simple logic, really.

Plus there was "Mr Tie My Hair Back and Grunt Loudly in my Sideless T-Shirt and Flex at Myself in the Mirror the Whole Time". He was annoying too.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    It also happens in the ladies there too...

I love this thread! I agree - some of the states of female toilets are quite incredible ... back in NZ we used to complain about the few people who did not replace the toilet roll when they finished it.... here, there is all sorts of stuff all over the seat and floor etc etc ... and this is professional office block so women who should know better.

There's the Richard Simmons wannabe at my gym, who sits in his thong panties in front of the mirror preening and rubbing on his lotion.

Silence of the Lambs flashback...

There's the Richard Simmons wannabe at my gym, who sits in his thong panties in front of the mirror preening and rubbing on his lotion.
    Some people are blisfully unaware of how they are perceived.

"Richard Simmons Wannabe"? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast