Like Tree704Likes

Trumpisms - Not for moaning but....

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 57 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @Edwardstorm - serious question in a non-serious thread. Why did he keep saying he needed 60 votes in the Senate? Thought most things needed a simple majority.
    Majority only for some things. For bigger things, you need 60. Budget is a big thing.
    If you're in the mood, go google : "nuclear option", "60 vote rule", "Filibuster US Senate"
    shri likes this.

I hope santa is keeping a list of who is good and whos been bad.
    See if you can spot a pattern in this nice list, a list of entities currently under criminal investigation:
    1. The Trump campaign
    2. The Trump transition
    3. The Trump inauguration
    4. The Trump administration
    5. The Trump Organization
    6. The Trump Foundation

#maga

The orange one says:

I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law. He was a lawyer and he is supposed to know the law. It is called “advice of counsel,” and a lawyer has great liability if a mistake is made. That is why they get paid. Despite that many campaign finance lawyers have strongly stated that I did nothing wrong with respect to campaign finance laws, if they even apply, because this was not campaign finance. Cohen was guilty on many charges unrelated to me, but he plead to two campaign charges which were not criminal and of which he probably was not guilty even on a civil basis. Those charges were just agreed to by him in order to embarrass the president and get a much reduced prison sentence, which he did-including the fact that his family was temporarily let off the hook. As a lawyer, Michael has great liability to me!

Translation :
    Don't worry, my personal lawyer did all of these really illegal things (that solely benefited me) entirely on his own initiative. He also pleaded guilty to crimes that aren't really crimes (and that he didn't do) purely to embarrass me.

Capisce?
    #MAGA

What is the surprise about corrupt politicians? This is a repeating pattern internationally. Closer to home, we have Donald Tsang and likely, CY Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I hope santa is keeping a list.....
    #maga
    A bit of an update to send to Santa.

UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION:
    Mefisto likes this.

terrible human life form - Chief of staff comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...terrible-human

any bets on how long before he loses both his govt jobs?

anything connected to Trump is toxic to any aspiring representative especially those telling the truth about the criminal at the helm
    Meanwhile the inquiry into what happewnd to the Inauguration Fund dosh found Ivanka right in the middle of how Trump hotels were screwing their own donors
    https://www.propublica.org/article/t...-in-the-middle

Since Sater has given her up on the Trump Soho deals and Kushner sold out by Nader it looks like the whole family will have their own cells in Gitmo

humour
    ˈhjuːmə

noun1.the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech.

please stop posting walls of text in a thread for laughing at Trump. I can't scroll fast enough these days.

HowardCoombs likes this.

Speaking of Trumpisms, this has to be the best review on Amazon for his 2019 calendar of Trumpisms. They are literally his own words...

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 57 ... LastLast