Like Tree538Likes

Trumpisms - Not for moaning but....

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 78 83 84 85 86

Would it be too weird if the president was taken down for breaking a law while in the oval?

A law about altering weather forecasts?!?

Bizarrely, someone had apparently used a Sharpie, a kind of marker pen, to add a black loop falsely extending the hurricane’s path from Florida to Alabama. It was apparently a belated effort to justify Trump’s previous baseless claim that the latter state could be affected.

The hamfisted, homespun addition triggered uproar on social media and a frenzy of speculation over whether the president himself, or perhaps some lackey eager to impress, was responsible.
    Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ma-sharpie-map
    hullexile likes this.

The secret to his orange hue...

Yep.... Making America great..

“The lightbulb,” the president began. “People said: what’s with the lightbulb? I said: here’s the story. And I looked at it. The bulb that we’re being forced to use! No 1, to me, most importantly, the light’s no good. I always look orange. And so do you! The light is the worst.”

But that was not the end of it. Trump complained that the energy-efficient bulb is many times more expensive than its incandescent predecessor and, he claimed, needs to be treated as “hazardous waste” if it breaks.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y_to_clipboard

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 78 83 84 85 86