Like Tree704Likes

Trumpisms - Not for moaning but....

Closed Thread
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 83 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Aramis thinks Blasey Ford's story was real. LOL!

Please tell us how the moon landings were faked and 9/11 was an inside job.
    Can you tell me if the Trump apparently racist video is true and if there is anything to defend it?

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Aramis thinks Blasey Ford's story was real. LOL!

Please tell us how the moon landings were faked and 9/11 was an inside job.
    Fact: Blasey Ford passed a polygraph that indicated to a 98% certainty that she wasn't lying about what she had recounted and that polygraph was submitted to the judiciary committee.

It is possible that she is unstable and that she believes in her story but it never happened. Your explanation would no doubt involve deep state and antifa terrorist training to evade the detector.

In my case, I consider that given the polygraph, the testimony of other women, the medical records that indicate previous conversations about the incident, it is believable that it happened but not a certainty.

In any case, it seems that sexual misconduct by old white men in Washington isn't something that will prevent them from holding office these days.

How about the blatant racism of your boy Trump on video? How do you excuse that? Another thing that seems quite acceptable in republican political circles.

You must be a great fan of Loeffler in Georgia. Her new ad says she's more conservative than Attila the Hun. Interestingly enough she refuses to condemn the QAnon conspiracy theorist and is supporting her good friend Greene who wait for it... thinks there was a 911 conspiracy theory involving deep state. Ahhh they are indeed your people

Might end up on dancing with stars... Like Sean Spicer...

https://youtu.be/4swzg3NV9tI

MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Might end up on dancing with stars... Like Sean Spicer...

https://youtu.be/4swzg3NV9tI
    Pretty sure Trump doesn't get the gay connections in this song- or, he is being super strategic and targeting the gay vote...

Probably thinks it's about the Christian or young man vote..

Maybe he just likes the song?

Now Trump calls a guy who has advised presidents on health matters since Reagan and one of the most cited researchers in the world an idiot. That might please the morons in his base but I'm pretty sure it's going to lose him votes with the middle especially with the surging infection numbers in the US. Jill Biden is measuring the drapes.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...-trump-attacks

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Pretty sure Trump doesn't get the gay connections in this song- or, he is being super strategic and targeting the gay vote...
    If he and his campaign staff are too dumb to understand the irony of using 'Fortune Son' (which is a critique of tax and draft dodgers) at rallies then he's definitely too dull to pick up other connections

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jo...on-11603071672

Name:  121781938_3794687423888422_3744880814578340029_o.png
Views: 234
Size:  473.3 KB

I have posted this in two threads because I think it is critical that we listen to the experts, those qualified to talk. Not keyboard warriors, not YouTube self proclaimed masters of knowledge, not the fringe
    TheBrit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I have posted this in two threads because I think it is critical that we listen to the experts
    Sounds like we should be listening a lot more to the Chinese, Koreans and Kiwis. A lot of the experts seem to be there.
    Taxmyass and civil_servant like this.