Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree25Likes

Fist fight erupts on busy Hong Kong highway as truck and Mercedes-Benz bump

Mat

Quote Originally Posted by Golem
    Chill chill chili boy... Do show what it's like to be a real man on an internet forum. I'm dying to see that. I don't know but chasing someone across threads doesn't seem very manly
    do tell:https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id131966549

She's a cutie

Fighting would not have happened if everyone just obey the rule of law in Hong Kong : the more expensive car you drive, the more right of way you have.

kittykaitak likes this.

I imagine both of them will pay the price
    Dangerous driving, dangerous driving causing an accident, fighting in public.
    Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by freeier
    btw, just a word of cautious if you are heading to singapore. if you drive, and on the road you decided to throw a punch at a fellow driver or some pedestrian, its mandatory jail sentence for 'road rage' offense
    True, but they still drive like they all 'own' the road...I thought that driving in HKG was bad until I began driving in Singapore. At least HKGers stay in their lanes....Singaporeans do not even know what a lane is...locals will no give way, and the white line is to driven as a 'guide for where to drive'.

On points. the MBZ driver in the white shirt won the round IMO. Too bad it was only one round before the fight was called. IMO the MBZ was in the wrong with the dangerous lane change at the last minute. However, the cutoff game could have started before what we see in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    The were taught by the Brits...
    Dodgy coming from a Frenchman...

Both of them should have their vehicle licenses revoked for life and a brief stint in jail. Not only were they a danger to themselves but also other road users

No need for that stupid shit on a publicly used road..

Last edited by Skyhook; 24-04-2018 at 07:08 PM.
    MerMer likes this.

rs4

Chill chill chili boy... Do show what it's like to be a real man on an internet forum. I'm dying to see that. I don't know but chasing someone across threads doesn't seem very manly and the I'm right and you're wrong position lacks maturity
    50k on Mat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4