Like Tree24Likes

Beautiful Ukrainian wives for "quality" Chinese men

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-Qftvq_vA&t=304s

Guy got what he deserved give his lack of common sense IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by kungpaochicken:
    I think what's interesting is that the old dynamics persist, but the parties have switched. It's usually western men who visit Asia for brides and "better women", now Chinese men are going to Europe for the same purpose. It's usually Asian girls who want mixed babies, now Asian men want the same. Western expats were/are perceived as "Charisma man" in Asia, now Chinese men seems to be getting similar treatment in Eastern Europe. Is this the world we want to see? I'm not so sure.
    I'm far more interested in the website and how laser-eye focused it is on the shallowest and most superficial aspects of any healthy relationship, which for me is infinitely more fascinating than any of its users. Guys wanting trophy wife is not new, money also doesn't discriminate based on race.

I'm half a mind to register on the site just to see how cringeworthy it is, but it's awfully expensive and I got more, uh huh, bang for the buck talking to an Ashley Madison AI bot.

Quote Originally Posted by orel100x:
    It's much more entertaining to follow these stories a few years into. Usually the ostensibly dumb blonds prove to develop very good understanding of the legal systems of their adoptive countries and end up leaving their English/American hubbies a house and a sizeable money pot poorer, as well as well adorned with multiple horns I don't know how they will manage in China - the language barrier is steeper and laws are not that westernised. But all I need to do in order to find out is to wait patiently
    Ukrainian girls are very intelligent as they speak several languages. I remember not too long ago watching a footage of their agency in Ukraine that they do offer mando classes prior to meeting clients.

Funnily enough, the founder of the dating agency was not interested in dating his current wife at the first place. He had a marriage with a Ukrainian wife. Apparently, it didn't work out. He knew Dasha (his current wife) when he was 30. She was only 16 at that point. Plus, she had a boyfriend. Due to his lack of interest in a 16-year-old model, it confused the hell out of the blonde. She's used to being worshipped by multiple men. She couldn't take no for an answer and she asked him out.

Quote Originally Posted by sinespe:
    I'm far more interested in the website and how laser-eye focused it is on the shallowest and most superficial aspects of any healthy relationship, which for me is infinitely more fascinating than any of its users. Guys wanting trophy wife is not new, money also doesn't discriminate based on race.

I'm half a mind to register on the site just to see how cringeworthy it is, but it's awfully expensive and I got more, uh huh, bang for the buck talking to an Ashley Madison AI bot.
    Depends on how you define what is shallow and superficial. There are a lot of things that can generate female sexual attraction. Height, looks, wealth, muscles, humour, social status, to name a few. How do we judge which one is shallow and which isn't? And I would not hesitate to say the majority of relationships in the world isn't the soul-mate type. Does it make them less healthy?

Depends on how you define what is shallow and superficial. There are a lot of things that can generate female sexual attraction. Height, looks, wealth, muscles, humour, social status, to name a few. How do we judge which one is shallow and which isn't? And I would not hesitate to say the majority of relationships in the world isn't the soul-mate type. Does it make them less healthy?
    Well at least I am tall

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Well at least I am tall
    How tall?

An answer straight out of Socrates' mouth, answer questions with even more questions, except they are supposed to generate critical thinking, and not acting a last refuge of the super passive aggressive. I believe it's also known among some circle as "sealioning"

Sea lion | Sea-Lioning | Know Your Meme

Quote Originally Posted by sinespe:
    An answer straight out of Socrates' mouth, answer questions with even more questions, except they are supposed to generate critical thinking, and not acting a last refuge of the super passive aggressive. I believe it's also known among some circle as "sealioning"

Sea lion | Sea-Lioning | Know Your Meme
    Well you're entitled to your opinion about this Ukrainian wife thing, I'm not trolling, challenging you or anything. Don't need to get personal over this.