Like Tree35Likes

Weight gain during these troubling times

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi,
    I'm a personal trainer and fitness instructor from California and moved to HK a few month ago. As all the places I used to teach and train at in California are closed now, I created a facebook group for my friends and give them daily workouts they can do at home with little or no equipment. If you're interested, PM me and I'll add you to this group. I'll probably start fitness classes and training online as well.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-03-20 at 18.16.27.jpeg
Views: 461
Size:  55.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I'm stuffed again today. Did he die of the virus? No, gluttony.
    I mean, if you have to exit the world via one of the deadly sins, Gluttony is one of the better ones.
    hullexile, jgl and angeluscomplex like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miaofromcali:
    I found out after 12 days of home quarantine (I went to Korea) I have managed to gain 3 KG...... And since the whole virus thing started I have gained a total of 6kg. I haven't gone to a gym since mid-January and my beer consumption probably tripled. And with kids at home, I sometimes unconsciously eat the snacks my kids left laying. Anyone else packing on weight?
    If you live in an apartment, just find out where the stairs are and start climbing them. The added benefit is you avoid the elevator altogether.

Glad I saw this. I'm doing some online classes with someone I did in-person TRX with. Online it's a variety of exercises, some with weights. Now that we've been semi-outside again, there's sometimes not enough numbers for zoom. If anyone is interested in joining please feel free to PM me.

It's $100/class, morning times. Really excellent quality of instruction. All within the safe comfort of the AC.

huja and Editor like this.

Covid9 - the 9 pounds you gained during quarantine.I'm about as active as I was before (working from home) - but that unfortunately hasn't stopped me gaining weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Elefant&Castle:
    Covid9 - the 9 pounds you gained during quarantine.I'm about as active as I was before (working from home) - but that unfortunately hasn't stopped me gaining weight.
    Interesting. I've LOST 10kg. Mainly due to no travel.
    Editor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Interesting. I've LOST 10kg. Mainly due to no travel.
    Nice work. I have lost 10kg too. I'm no longer classified as overweight.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    Nice work. I have lost 10kg too. I'm no longer classified as overweight.
    I am still. But not obese any more!