Like Tree164Likes

Best TV Shows 2021

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

If you haven't watched it, check the French series called "The Bureau", or in French Le bureau des legendes. The first season is all about characters setup. Then it gets better and better. It's about the French secret service, but also cover other services like the CIA and FSB or Mosad.
    It's in my top 5 easy.

Elegiaque, Skyhook, huja and 1 others like this.

Wifey is enjoying this French series too:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4277922/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    If you haven't watched it, check the French series called "The Bureau", or in French Le bureau des legendes. The first season is all about characters setup. Then it gets better and better. It's about the French secret service, but also cover other services like the CIA and FSB or Mosad.
    It's in my top 5 easy.
    I've been an avid fan of Engrenages ( Spiral ) and 1 episode away from finishing season 8, one of my fave TV series to sit down and thoroughly enjoy. So I'll be sure to give Le Bureau a go next as I like that genre, plus it's great revisiting various locations in Paris/France that I recognise, having spent long enough there, thanks to a portion of my family that have lived there for the last 4 decades.

I am also a big fan of a Dutch TV series called, Hollands Hoop, but haven't managed to find a stream or torrent download of the last season which came out February this year, which is a bummer because the first 2 seasons were excellent. Basically it is Hollands version of Breaking Bad, but with a much more dead pan dark humour to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    I've been an avid fan of Engrenages ( Spiral ) and 1 episode away from finishing season 8, one of my fave TV series to sit down and thoroughly enjoy. So I'll be sure to give Le Bureau a go next as I like that genre, plus it's great revisiting various locations in Paris/France that I recognise, having spent long enough there, thanks to a portion of my family that have lived there for the last 4 decades.

I am also a big fan of a Dutch TV series called, Hollands Hoop, but haven't managed to find a stream or torrent download of the last season which came out February this year, which is a bummer because the first 2 seasons were excellent. Basically it is Hollands version of Breaking Bad, but with a much more dead pan dark humour to it.
    You're in for a treat then. A lot of the things you see in the series were confirmed by a DGSE agent. My mate watched the five seasons in two weeks! That's about 50 hours of content. I have all the episodes in the cloud if you it just pm me. There is one season with shitty subtitles but you can find them online, and if you speak French it's easier.

Each agent is given a code name when they go on mission, they're all insults from Tin Tin.
    Skyhook and shri like this.

You're in for a treat then. A lot of the things you see in the series were confirmed by a DGSE agent. My mate watched the five seasons in two weeks! That's about 50 hours of content. I have all the episodes in the cloud if you it just pm me. There is one season with shitty subtitles but you can find them online, and if you speak French it's easier.

Each agent is given a code name when they go on mission, they're all insults from Tin Tin.
    Thank You Plutark ! You're a champion :-)
    And Tin Tin insults, that will be great, I will really enjoy that.

I will pm you for the link

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:

Have you thought about using Usenet instead of torrents? Season 3 of HH is available there.
    Btw season 3 (which is the last season so far) came out February last year (2020) this year no new season and it looks like S3 was the final season.

It's in my top 5 easy.
    I never found anywhere to get it with subtitles. I got the full first season...and I never found matching subs, I'd need to manually resync every single episode

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj:
    I never found anywhere to get it with subtitles. I got the full first season...and I never found matching subs, I'd need to manually resync every single episode
    I have them all with subs if you want. Instead of looking for the bureau I looked for le bureau des legendes, and got more versions.
    timonoj likes this.

Quite entertaining to watch:
    Ted Lasso : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10986410/
    Ghost : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8594324/

Quote Originally Posted by Andy SNK:
    Quite entertaining to watch:
    Ted Lasso : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10986410/
    Ghost : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8594324/
    We really enjoyed watching the entire 1st season of Ted Lasso. This season so far is tediously dragging on and our attention is waining, which is a shame. Hopefully it improves over the next couple of episodes.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast