Like Tree156Likes

Best TV Shows 2021

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

We've finally started watching 9 Perfect Strangers, which I did with an open mind. So far we are thoroughly enjoying it for a few reasons. As we were watching it I began noticing early on that it might have been shot in Queensland because things like the bird of paradise flower appeared in some shots, which are native flora here, and the overall look of the surroundings looks just like around where we live, but later fond out that it was filmed in Byron Bay, NSW, which does benefit from the same climate as Queensland as its very close to the Tweed River Border between NSW-QLD, which I thought was pretty cool.

Visually it's a very enjoyable watch, and I am liking what I have viewed so far, even if Nicole Kidman's Russian accent is a little on the thin side, but that aside I like her body language and performance otherwise. Nicole is also the executive producer of the series.

I'd give it an enjoyable 6 out of 10 as its better than we were expecting, I love the theme music and overall way the cinematography was done which is pin sharp, it looks great on the big screen.

I'm loving Ted Lasso! Roy Kent is the best!

#futbolisliiiiiife

I'll be sad when the show ends...apparently 3 seasons planned... :-(

Andy SNK, BCD and ArrynField like this.

He's here he's there, he's every fucking where!

We're a team aren't we? Gotta wear the same thing.

Andy SNK and Shiojiri Hiro like this.

You'll realise after watching through to the end, nothing happened in 9 Perfect Strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    I'm loving Ted Lasso! Roy Kent is the best!

#futbolisliiiiiife

I'll be sad when the show ends...apparently 3 seasons planned... :-(
    don't be sad. be a gold fish
    IMO it's better to end the show when it's still likeable than when people gets tired watching it.

The White Lotus, has been pretty funny, thanks to Murray Bartlett's, Armond character, a hillarously (gay) bitchy resort manager, in a very smiling assassin way, while he battles with his vices with alcohol and whatever party drug he can swallow or inhale up his nose.. Good for a laugh satirical comedy.

Coolboy likes this.

Had a blast watching Reservation Dogs. A trip down memory lane
    https://youtu.be/YWYVTyhFAOU

Coolboy and Skyhook like this.

I am looking foward to "Nora from Queens" season 2 starring the highly talented and hilarious Awkwafina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrsjTp07mqA

Star Trek Lower Decks season 1 has been very funny so far.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGeorge:
    Name:  IMG-20210829-WA0002.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  86.2 KB
    VillanElle likes this.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast