Like Tree164Likes

Best TV Shows 2021

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

This is seriously hooking. Waiting for the final episode next week now. And sure, it has some belief suspension needed at some points...but it's still rather interesting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRW0kfI2As

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj:
    This is seriously hooking. Waiting for the final episode next week now. And sure, it has some belief suspension needed at some points...but it's still rather interesting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRW0kfI2As
    A timely recommendation ...

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    I don't think Mr Inbetween is the same genre. Mundane brutality of organised crime v glamourised thrill of gangland culture. The trails and tribulations of a foot soldier for hire vs power struggles of the upper tiers of the gang families.

I do think Mr Inbetween is a very good watch.
    The 2nd episode of Kin is still not doing it for me yet, as I said, it's all a bit ho hum, when it could have been shot/performed so much better than has been portrayed so far.

Gangs Of London was sooo much better from the get go, but I'll give Kin a couple of more episodes before I lose interest. A bit disappointing to be honest.
    East_coast likes this.

oh Damn! Such a good cast too!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    The 2nd episode of Kin is still not doing it for me yet, as I said, it's all a bit ho hum, when it could have been shot/performed so much better than has been portrayed so far.

Gangs Of London was sooo much better from the get go, but I'll give Kin a couple of more episodes before I lose interest. A bit disappointing to be honest.
    Skyhook likes this.

Got done watching Hit and Run on Netflix ... enjoyable, but over the top. The lead actor seems to get beaten to pulp in almost every episode and recovers in a couple of hours. If you can get past that, the show has some interesting twists and is worth a casual watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyF-EQVs9mU

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj:
    On my list this week!

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    On my list this week!
    Still only shows one season on IMDB, so I reckon they have to finish everything on that final one...we'll see. I hope they don't do a shitty cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:

Agree. I was hoping it would develop but the characters are not carable for which makes any plot twists less interesting
    Skyhook likes this.

Dan Brown's: The Lost Symbol, I watched the first episode tonight, not bad and looks like it will be my kind of fun. :-)

Got distracted with this show that showed up on one of the US TV network apps...

On episode 2 and its full of twists and turns. 2 seasons have been released.

https://youtu.be/OhoPA4M4kWY

Skyhook and VillanElle like this.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast