Like Tree64Likes

Random conspiracies ....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AB888:
    Okay, if you are bored deconstruct them. We used to call it "red pen" them and you can show me the error of my ways. Never too old to learn.?
    I assume you ignored my review of one of your posts that had a number of unsubstantiated and wrong knowledge claims. Or perhaps too difficult to answer?
    Sage likes this.

I stopped relying on the BBC as an independent and BALANCED media source a long time ago. I still use it for any news that doesn’t have any sense of ‘ist’ about it and just sticks to facts.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    I stopped relying on the BBC as an independent and BALANCED media source a long time ago. I still use it for any news that doesn’t have any sense of ‘ist’ about it and just sticks to facts.
    I used to rely on the business live feed to keep me entertained through the day (or late afternoon, once I got here).

I enjoyed that it was the first casualty of COVID for them, I'm sure they had been looking for an excuse to take it out and shoot it in a ditch for a while.

Basically marked the end of the BBC's long degeneration into a gossip rag for me.

Oh so you are a "reviewer"! Wow. Sorry I have yet to read anything of consequence that you contribute. Were you theater critic? Always commenting on others but lacking in confidence to say something original. I am fascinated now: what on earth is a wrong knowledge claim? Camomile tea and deep breaths. Have a great day and watch that BP.
    You ignored it then.......

Oh dear.

https://geoexpat.com/forum/82/thread...ml#post3779423
    Sage and ReleaseZeKraken like this.

Oh dear. You do take yourself seriously. What a shame. When I have a spare moment I will review your "review" but a simple glance reveals a meandering thread that lacks cogent development of a sustained theme which leaves me rather confused. Why not try again and use simple words, simple ideas and focus, focus, focus. And drink some camomile tea. I cannot stress enough the health benefits. Have a great day and try not to ramble it really detracts from what I am sure is a message with some merit.
    ROFL!

Exactly

but a simple glance reveals a meandering thread that lacks cogent development of a sustained theme which leaves me rather confused.
    The first accurate thing you have written! Are you drunk? Leave the vodka out of your tea.
    MatthieuTofu likes this.

Oh dear. You do take yourself seriously. What a shame. When I have a spare moment I will review your "review" but a simple glance reveals a meandering thread that lacks cogent development of a sustained theme which leaves me rather confused. Why not try again and use simple words, simple ideas and focus, focus, focus. And drink some camomile tea. I cannot stress enough the health benefits. Have a great day and try not to ramble it really detracts from what I am sure is a message with some merit.
    I await the replies to my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    I await the replies to my questions.
    There will be no replies forthcoming as there is no substance to any of his claims.
    ReleaseZeKraken likes this.

Still waiting.....
    Sage and AB888 like this.

@East_coast

As a great commentator on all things and an expert on other peoples lives what do you think about this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Th...e_(experiment)

And would you agree with the following statement:

"The Republican Party in the US under Trump is a textbook example of how fascism can be induced in a “democratic" society essentially controlled by the ultra-wealthy."

?
    whatabout whatabout

Joe Biden hasn't changed the governance model and I don't think many would call him a fascist. But you are right the smooth transition of leadership offered by universal suffrage does make a country more stable.
    AB888 likes this.