Like Tree19Likes

Which Olympic sport(s) do you intend to follow at Tokyo?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    We'll be watching the swimming events mostly because my eldest son competes in our state's interschool swimming squad as he's been professionally coached over the last 2 years. Pretty impressive and it amazes me how he can swim 30+ laps of the pool during a typical afternoon or early morning training session.
    It will be great to see Mack Horton compete in the 400m freestyle in Tokyo and hopefully add another Olympic medal to his career.
    Horton is not going to face off against Sun Yang again (still banned?) Can't imagine what that will be like...

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    You really hate the Olympics, don't you?

What if you are wrong and there are no major outbreak during the Olympics?
    Impossible

Original Post Deleted
    That's cheating if you are vaccinating the athletes. If your athletes are producing antibodies, you are doping your athletes with vaccines. Automatic disqualification!
    angeluscomplex and blandy62 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by angeluscomplex:
    Impossible
    We'll find out soon enough.

For me the obscure sports include Equestrian (middle-aged folks in funny dress prancing around on horses?). Then there are the canoe/kayak sports (which looks kind of cool actually with a man-made water obstacle course) and now there is, I kid you not, sport climbing (I was like WTF when I saw that at first, but now I am like, ok, cool).

Quote Originally Posted by hkboundsiz:
    Always been interested in track and field events. I'm not a runner myself but it calms me seeing other people pump hormones into running faster. Hahahahaha.
    Who will be fastest man in the world now that Bolt has retired?