Like Tree23Likes

Does Asia have the fastest walkers in the world?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by etienne43:
    Are you talking "with" or "without" mobile phone.....its make all the difference....
    No, it really doesn't.
    Flapster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    No, it really doesn't.
    So follow a HK zombie who is watching a movie, texting or playing with his phone while walking so you will see the difference...

Just move to Australia, only 3 people/km2 so it doesnt matter people walk fast or slow. I take my dog out for a walk and people say "Hi" or "Gday" when they see someone else because they are just so excited to see another person.

DimSumBond likes this.

How can you walk (or drive) when there is human traffic and obstacles (push carts, trollies, construction, cones, boxes, garbage, wood crates, dead bodies, etc.) every f'ing where?

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    How can you walk (or drive) when there is human traffic and obstacles (push carts, trollies, construction, cones, boxes, garbage, wood crates, dead bodies, etc.) every f'ing where?
    You talking about NYC? Yeah, NYC has the fastest Asians I’ve seen.

HK used to be flat out all the time, people were lean, used to the heat (no a/c) and on the go. The technology, air-conditioned comfort and the increase in BMI has taken the edge off.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykaitak:
    HK used to be flat out all the time, people were lean, used to the heat (no a/c) and on the go. The technology, air-conditioned comfort and the increase in BMI has taken the edge off.
    Also note Asia is a region and it’s people are found globally now. The OP is a global citizen sharing observations.

I wanted to make a special shout out to Koreans. They are the worst at racing. They cannot allow anyone to walk past them. Even though their cadence is pushing 180 spm. I’m honestly amazed that people who don’t workout can move their little legs so fast though.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    That was an attack? Or is this continuing the satire?

(I've lived in HK prior the advent of common mobile phone ownership)

No, it really doesn't.

(I've lived in HK prior the advent of common mobile phone ownership)
    That explained why they are faster than you.....you are way too old....
    jgl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond:
    Also note Asia is a region and it’s people are found globally now. The OP is a global citizen sharing observations.
    Is the OP also going to cultivate the habit of referring to himself in the third person? I hear it adds gravity-ass

Quote Originally Posted by etienne43:
    That explained why they are faster than you.....you are way too old....
    I'd agree with that second part.